Chapter 20: Preparations Before Hatching

C02 Preparations before hatching

As the Dragon Eggs got better and better, its life became more and more obvious, and the day of its maturity was approaching.

When Gongyang Xinghan was flipping through the Dragon Eggs, he could clearly feel that the Little Dragon Cubs inside the Dragon Eggs wanted to come out and take a look at this world.

It was also because of this that Gongyang Xinghan did not let Golden Dragon King overturn the Eggs after sunning the Dragon Eggs for half a month.

"Why?" Everyday drying eggs was Golden Dragon King's favorite job.

Suddenly, this activity was banned, of course, he was unhappy, furthermore, the Dragon Eggs was getting healthier with the sun, he had seen it with his own eyes, how could he not be happy with it?

"I think they might be born and broke their shell." Gongyang Xinghan thought for a while, "After the Dragons are born, do they drink milk or eat meat?"

He had not looked at the Dragons.

Although he had seen them before when he came here, at that time, who would have the time to pay attention to the Male Dragons and the Female Dragons?

In his eyes, they were huge objects. At that time, he was too preoccupied with being shocked.

Even now, he still could not figure out, was this Little Dragon Cubs drinks milk?

"Those who have a mother drink milk, those who have no mother drink milk ..." Golden Dragon King thought about it and said, "Let me ask."

The next day, Golden Dragon King brought out the news: "Drink milk, I will bring them milk from the Female Dragons matching them, and feed them until they can eat meat."

The Female Dragons themselves had their own children to raise. The reason they were able to separate out the Dragon Milk was that the number of cubs in the Dragon Realm was pitifully small. If one of them could support one, the Female Dragon would not be stingy with their milk.

It's just not that easy to find.

Especially when the Little Dragon Cubs was young, they had to drink milk from other Female Dragons of the same type. Otherwise, a Fire Dragon's Little Dragon Cub would definitely not drink milk from a water attribute Female Dragon, which was called being incompatible fire and water.

Gongyang Xinghan nodded in understanding: "I know, breastfeeding is still a good thing. Even if it's not about mother and son, it's fine if you're from the same family."

Most likely, having read too many books here, he would still be able to understand some of the mysteries of this place.

"Since there's breast milk, then it's easy." Gongyang Xinghan thought for a moment. "Prepare some more stuff. I'll give you a list."

He saw that Golden Dragon King's appearance had the look of a lizard, so from the start, he let the Dragon Eggs bask in the sun because other than needing a bit of daylight temperature to hatch, it was based on the lizards breeding experience.

Almost all lizards need to be exposed to sunlight, using vitamin D to absorb calcium in the body, while the stoop, commonly known as osteochondrosis, dies.

He let the Dragon Eggs bask in the sunlight. Sure enough, the Dragon Eggs was healthy again.

Therefore, he thought it would be better to follow the method of rearing lizards and give it a try.

Do some pre-hatching preparations as well.

At the very least, he had gone to a pet store opened by a senior to help raise lizards.
Small lizards eat crickets.

Newborn mice had the highest nutritional value if they could be ingested.
It can also be fed with insects, earthworms, spiders, etc. Feeding only insects, easy to occur calcium and vitamin intake deficiency, should add special nutritional additive.

From medium to large, the lizard should be fed with rats of all sizes and sizes.
When the rat source is insufficient, can feed on the general meat, liver, and other food, but the best is to add a special nutrition agent.

It can also be fed with bread bugs, bone, and thorny fish or fish.

He was not familiar with this Another World yet, and besides, he was also afraid that the rats would be dirty, so he just wrote out a few pieces of fresh fish meat and also asked for a piece of alchemy product. It was a manual meat grinder, which could turn the fish meat into minced meat, and then feed it to the Little Dragon Cubs.

Oh, by the way, the fish here is commonly known as "Aqua Beast", and at most, are the differences between "light Aqua Beast" and "sea Aqua Beast" ...

The pen and ink here were also very western in style. The pen was a goose feather pen, and the paper was a parchment.

Fortunately, he knew how to write Dragon Clan characters. Although he had never gone outside to see Another World before, he had obtained quite a bit of knowledge from the books.

Especially the Dragon Clan collection vault; it had a long history, and many things were more complete than what was written in the Human Clan outside.

Thus, he simply used the Encyclopedia of Demonic Beast Diagrams as a basic reference and wrote out an extremely long list.

"These... You want everything? " Golden Dragon King's eyes immediately went straight when he saw the list.

Although he knew all of these things, but ... What does it have to do with the Little Dragon Cubs?

Furthermore, there were a lot of cooking utensils. Because of the Demonic Beast, there were even some magic cooking utensils made by the Alchemy Scholars.

There were many Demonic Beasts listed on it, of all types.

There were also wild beasts, those with fresh and tender meat, suitable to be used as food for Little Dragon Cubs.

He could understand this, but ... What do dry bread and insect powder mean?

As long as there was a bakery tree, it was worth a lot. Even if they dried it in the sun, it wouldn't be too much trouble for them, and in some places, when the children were hungry, they would climb up the tree to catch two of them and eat them. That thing only ate the leaves of the bakery tree, and it was said that when the bakery was cooked, they would have the same taste as the meat buns.

He had never eaten this before, but he remembered that in many places that raise low-level Demonic Beasts as food ingredients, bread bugs were used as fodder neutralizing agents. There were a lot of bread bugs, so the price was cheap.

However, it was also because the Bread Bug's body contained such tiny amounts of Magic Elements that it was ranked as a first-level Demonic Beast. Otherwise, things like the Bread Bugs would have long been categorized as insects and would never have been able to be ranked as first-level Demonic Beast.

There was also a type of Aqua Beast called Black Earth Aqua Beast's bones, they had to be ground into fine powder.

The black earth Aqua Beast could only be considered a level two Demonic Beast. It did not have any outstanding points, and its magic was only sewage technique. Its meat was not tasty either.

He also wanted the powder hook Aqua Beast, big or small, preferably small, one that was dried and powdered.

What was this?

It was still okay, at least it was a piece of meat, with a list of Yellow-horned squash, Sword Leaf cabbage, Kerritt Root, and so on.
These were either vegetables or fruits. He remembered that the Female Dragon had not said anything about feeding these things to the Little Dragon Cubs?

From the lowest to the highest, they respectively listed six different cultivation plant fruits with the Dragon Eggs attribute.

Pater fruit, even Pater flowers.

Pater Fruit was a fire element rank 8 magic plant fruit, and Pater Flower was the same, but Pater Fruit was suitable for the Fire Dragon to eat, so why did he want Pater Flower too?

What's more, Gongyang Xinghan told him: "Could I trouble you to take a look, how big is the tit of a Female Dragon? What's the first third of the breast like? If you want to look carefully, it would be best to have the data to record it down. According to how much you want to create sixty different-sized bottles, the nipple should also be made according to the size of the Female Dragon's nipple. This is estimated to require the help of an Alchemy Master, here is the detailed information on the bottles and pacifiers that I requested ... "

As he said that, he handed over the other list and found that Golden Dragon King was glaring at him. The metal element on his body had materialized, and it looked like he was about to be sliced into ten thousand pieces!

---

Are you even serious about making Golden Dragon King look at the Female Dragon's nipple? HAHAHAHA