Chapter 58: Welcome Dinner

With that said, everyone was stunned! Especially First Prince, at that moment, the disappointed expression on his face was too obvious. It was so obvious that anyone could see it.

Gongyang Xinghan was quite embarrassed to be watched by so many people. He laughed awkwardly, "Good day to the King, good day to the Queen, good day to the First Prince."

Fourth Prince was also beside them. Previously, the child did not understand what happened and was startled. Now, he realized that Gongyang Xinghan was greeting them and ignored him.

"What about me?"

"Oh, this is my youngest son, Fourth Prince." The Queen hastened to introduce her youngest son.

"Hello, Fourth Prince." Gongyang Xinghan waved at the kid as a form of greeting. The kids saw the little things on his chest. . . 

"Come, come in, come in." To not continue the topic of Third Prince, King Amy led them to the banquet hall.

"We have prepared the most unique delicacy in the country. Please, Golden Dragon King, have a taste." The Queen also said, "Please, please, to welcome you and your dragon rider, we specially prepared a lot of fresh fish from the sea. I heard that Dragon Clan is all around the sea, so we should really like eating fish from the sea."

The Fire Dragon said from the side, "Are we not tired from eating seafood at Dragon Realm?"

Hot Chick laughed heartily at the Queen's words. "Don't say anymore, you don't like seafood, and I like it!"

She didn't get Golden Dragon King's involvement, so she didn't dare to get involved. Golden Dragon King was too powerful no matter if it was in the shape of a dragon or the form of a human.

When Fire Dragon heard that his dragon rider liked this food, he was stunned for a moment.

(T/N: There are not in a relationship here okay, Fire Dragon and Hot Chick is like a best friend this time)

However, Golden Dragon King had already followed the King and company into the banquet hall.

In the open banquet hall, there was a buffet style. Several long tables were filled with food. A champagne glass tower was placed on a huge round table in the middle of the room.

His Majesty the King happily stood in front of the throne and chatted a lot, mainly about welcoming the Golden Dragon King's arrival, the King of Golden Dragon King's appearance, the friendship between Dragon Clan and Human Clan, and so on.

Golden Dragon King yawned in boredom and His Majesty the King shut his mouth. The Queen announced that the banquet was about to begin. Only then did the atmosphere become lively.

However, the King and Queen wanted to introduce Gongyang Xinghan, but Gongyang Xinghan didn't give them the chance, he already started strolling around the table. It was also the first time that the little guys inside the six small pockets on his chest had seen this novelty outside. They were no longer sleepy, and all of them watched the lively scene outside. This provoked a flurry of discussion from the crowd.

"Is that a dragon?"

"What are you looking at? Your Dragon Clan is so small?"

"Doesn't look like it." The other one also said, "Dragon Clan are very protective with their eggs!" As mentioned earlier, dragons are very strict with their eggs. As long as anyone dared to stay where they were, any living thing within a radius of several dozen miles, no matter what it was, even if it was a ground rat, would only be relieved when they ate it. Let alone the little dragon cub that hatched out.