Chapter 53: Shocking Arrival

Although the other party was a metal elemental mage, he had a narrow bearing and had been accustomed to it ever since he was young. Ever since he became a Grand Magister, no one had spoken to him in such an impolite manner. After he became Grand Magister, he became even more popular.

The State Grandmaster of the Emmy Kingdom was only Grand Magus. However, not only was he ridiculed, but he was also beaten to such a state of disgrace. He was immediately enraged!

"Spear of Gold, pass through the enemy's body and mind for me!" The opponent's used metal attribute attacks magic. There were as many cold metal spears as there were trees in the forest.

Gongyang Xinghan wanted to throw a flash of lightning at him because the idiot still had the metal spear in his hand. This was a rank 7 spell. Currently, on the continent, it was basically a single lightning strike.

A continuous lightning strike required a large amount of thunder essence as a foundation. Normal mages would not be able to do it unless they specialized in lightning magic. Lightning element magic was a variant magic type that had greater destructive power than the fire element. Lightning element mages were rarely seen, and a lightning element mage with High grade could even jump ranks to challenge them.

The other party was actually a Lightning Element Mage. Shouldn't he be the kindest Light Magic? The first time, he thought it was a scroll. The second time, he found out that the other party could really use lightning magic. And lightning magic was indeed variant magic that countered metal magic.

After getting electrocuted a second time, he was even more embarrassed. At the same time, he thought of a solution. 

The third time he used "Arrows like Rain", although not as strong as the "Rain of Arrows", it was still something Gongyang Xinghan could defend against. However, that was truly not easy to accomplish. Furthermore, he was unable to completely dodge the incoming arrows. In the end, he was shot by two arrows. One was in his arm, and the other was quite deep. 

Gongyang Xinghan, who had never experienced any physical pain in modern society, immediately bared his teeth.

However, this was very fitting of his identity. This was what a Mage should be like. Tough Skin was their specialty. Just a moment ago, he had been so valiant. It was truly shocking. The other party took the opportunity to start chanting a magic incantation.

"Sharp you, you breakthrough everything. Please grant me the most powerful attack, Golden Python Bind!" A wave of golden light rushed towards Gongyang Xinghan. It was a python condensed from metal elements.

Gongyang Xinghan was once again using a bunch of lightning strikes. However, the opponent cunningly let go of his hand and allowed the Golden Python to carry the lightning. Then, the python heads towards Gongyang Xinghan himself! Gongyang Xinghan had never seen this kind of play before, so he was dumbfounded. The people in the distance all exclaimed. 

Baron Pratti, who finally woke up, held his weak body up and shouted, "Stop!" However, it was already too late. He saw that he could not stop them, so he suddenly took out the whistle that he had always been carrying and blew it into his mouth.

The mournful whistle went far, it was a whistle summoned by the city's defense guards, only when something major happened would they blow the whistle, such as the rebellion of the Demonic Beast, the imminent danger to the capital, or even the life of a member of the royal family.