Chapter 27: If you don't want to say it, you can just hold it in.

C27 If you don't want to say it, you can just hold it in.

Although it was his first day of practice, he didn't succeed. Golden Dragon King originally wanted to continue urging Gongyang Xinghan on, but when it was time to feed the dragon cubs milk, Gongyang Xinghan excitedly went to feed the little dragon cubs.

He left Golden Dragon King there to getaway.

The next day, Gongyang Xinghan was dragged out of the cave while nothing was happening. He stood on the small square and watched Golden Dragon King take a few books to teach him martial arts.

On this day, he twisted his waist.

On the third day, he broke his neck as if he was sleeping on a pillow. Although he was treated very quickly, the uncomfortable Gongyang Xinghan no longer wanted to practice anymore.

But Golden Dragon King did not give up!

Gongyang Xinghan felt like dying from all of this, and he really wanted to fight to the death with him.

Unfortunately, he was able to get him to lie down with just one finger. It really was just one finger!

After being tossed and turned for almost ten days, the little dragon cubs had already reached the "full moon", but Gongyang Xinghan was still unable to accomplish anything.

He had no talent for martial arts at all, but he was able to pull himself out of it and eat half a bowl of rice at every meal.

Golden Dragon King was very unhappy with this: "If you don't practice well, you can't live for a hundred years in the future ... What a short lifespan you have."

For someone who cultivated in Another World, even if they were trash, as long as they didn't court death and didn't get bullied to death, they could still live in peace until they were two hundred years old. A hundred and fifty years of age could still be considered to have passed away in this place.

Gongyang Xinghan, on the other hand, could only live up to a hundred at most, and die from being too full.

"At our place, we all say that we live for a hundred years." Gongyang Xinghan wrapped the little Earth Dragon with a soft towel and put it into the cradle.

When Golden Dragon King heard this, he sneered. His handsome face revealed an extremely disdainful expression. No matter how handsome or elegant a person was, in Gongyang Xinghan's eyes, this kind of performance was very annoying.

Gongyang Xinghan was fuming. In view of the fact that the value of his martial arts did not match, he could only raise his middle finger towards Golden Dragon King's handsome face in his heart ...

The practice of martial arts would end in vain.

But Gongyang Xinghan was a veterinarian, and he paid a lot of attention to exercise. Sometimes, even a good veterinarian needed to have enough stamina to support himself.

Therefore, he still ran and kicked every day. After adapting to the rhythm of life, this day, he began to practice broadcast gymnastics.

Then, he noticed that Golden Dragon King was looking at him strangely.

"What are you looking at?" Gongyang Xinghan had been smug for so long. No matter how sharp Golden Dragon King's words were, he didn't dare to attack him.

The reason was that only the two of them could live their own lives here, and Golden Dragon King was afraid of hurting the little dragon cubs, so he didn't dare to touch them!

There was only one person who dared to take action and take care of the little dragon cubs.
Thus, he had nothing to be afraid of.

"What are you doing with such an ugly posture?" Golden Dragon King opened his mouth, and taunted them profusely, "Be careful of the Elemental Dragon Cub, who has a good Dragon Clan."

"This is radio gymnastics... Forget it, you wouldn't understand even if I told you. " Gongyang Xinghan was still looking down on him for his "lower-body" look.

He didn't bother to lower himself to his level and just did a set of broadcast gymnastics for himself. It felt great!

Seeing Golden Dragon King's look of disdain, Gongyang Xinghan snappily said, "At least it's better than having your unreliable martial skills learn from you."

"That's because you don't have the talent for martial arts ..." Golden Dragon King was about to retort when he heard a dragon roar.

Although it was very far away, Dragon Clan still had good hearing. This was also the reason why, in a place like the Dragon Valley where small dragons hatched, Dragon Clan was not allowed to approach.

Because Dragon Valley was very quiet, Gongyang Xinghan could hear everything clearly.

Seeing that Golden Dragon King's expression changed, he asked curiously, "What's wrong?"

"There's something over there, I'll go take a look first." After Golden Dragon King said this, he immediately transformed into his original form and flew away.

Although he had seen it several times, every time he saw Golden Dragon King's prototype, Gongyang Xinghan would always feel shocked.

It was the kind of shock Earth people had when they were dealing with unknown giant creatures. This made Gongyang Xinghan think of a popular movie from back then, Jurassic Park...

After Golden Dragon King left, Gongyang Xinghan had nothing else to do, so he went back to check on the little dragon cub s.

They were still so small, and even human in appearance. This allowed him to search through the history of Dragon Clan for a long time before finally finding some records on Element Dragon.

They only said that although their growth was as slow as an ordinary Dragon Clan, it was even harder to support than an ordinary little dragon cub.

There was no lack of Element Dragon Cub in the history of Dragon Clan, but those who grew up were rare and usually died prematurely.

But Gongyang Xinghan touched the little dragon cubs: "All of you are easy to feed?"

He did not notice that every time he fed the Dragon cubs milk, he would stroke the little dragon cubs. Every time he cleaned them up and changed their diapers, he would also stroke the little dragon cubs, doing whatever it took. This caused their bodies to be much harder and harder than when they were born.

The little Dragon cubs had probably sensed his touch, so they used their small head to nudge him and continued to sleep. Until now, they had not opened their eyes at all.

That made Gongyang Xinghan very worried. After all, they did not hatch normally. Instead, they used some methods to preserve their lives.

More importantly, it was still the Elemental Dragons.

If they were really blind, forget about Dragon Clan and Golden Dragon King, even he himself would not be able to get through this hurdle.

This was because these little dragon cubs were too human-like and too cute.

They could understand their emotions before they hatched, and they would take good care of them ever since they were born. They would be close to each other, and they would all have feelings for each other.

After stroking the little dragon cubs in turn, Gongyang Xinghan went to the place where things were placed. He picked out some dry bread and insect powder, used the thinnest sieve to sift it into powder, and put some in each bottle. Then, he used the Dragon Milk to wash it open.

The Dragon Milk was all stored in a large bottle with heat preservation, the graded ones were all requested by Gongyang Xinghan.

It had already been over a month, and it was about time to add something so that the little guys would be a bit harder to deal with.

After all, it was not his "breast milk". Gongyang Xinghan was afraid that the little dragon cub would not be able to provide enough nutrition.

At night, Golden Dragon King didn't come back. Luckily, the things he brought were still here, so Gongyang Xinghan didn't starve too much. Furthermore, there was also a box made from Alchemy, which was similar to the refrigerator on Earth.

After eating, Gongyang Xinghan fed the little dragon cub one by one. After changing the diapers, he had nothing better to do, so he just toasted the little dragon cub.

The next day, early in the morning, Golden Dragon King came. However, he did not look too good, especially when he first saw Golden Dragon King. He wanted to say something but hesitated.

In the past, even the extremely arrogant and pampered Golden Dragon King had such moments?

This made Gongyang Xinghan very curious, but he held it in and didn't ask.

"Eat." He had brought a new breakfast, and it was still sumptuous.

"Oh." Gongyang Xinghan started to move.

 Golden Dragon King glared at him: "You're not going to ask me?"

Why was he curious at all?

"If you don't want to say it, you can just hold it in." Gongyang Xinghan did not deny it, "Anyway, it's just the two of us here."

Just hold it in.

I can't let you die!