Chapter 33: Speed of Growth

C33 Speed of growth

The little Dragon cubs opened their eyes in order.

The opening time was very short, but all of them had good eyes. Gongyang Xinghan wiped away his sweat and said to Golden dragon King, "Great, I was afraid that their eyes had problems."

"There's nothing wrong with their eyes." Golden Dragon King pushed Gongyang Xinghan away in disdain. "What are you thinking?"

Gongyang Xinghan ignored him. Anyway, Golden Dragon King didn't dare to push him.

After placing the little Dragon cubs one by one, with the soundproof barrier and the unheard sound of the thunder, they finally fell asleep.

Gongyang Xinghan looked at the kids in the cradle with a curious look. After all, he had raised them himself, so his feelings were different.

When the little Dragon cubs opened their eyes, it meant that they finish their full moon.

Golden Dragon King did not say anything, but on the same day, he left the Dragon Valley, and he told the whole Dragon Realm the good news.

The Dragon's were all happy.

They were all aware of the special nature of the Elemental Dragons, and they held six of them in high regard.

After he was overjoyed, Elder Black Dragon asked Golden Dragon King: "Are you teaching Abraham martial arts or not?"

"He is not a martial artist at all." Golden Dragon King snorted disdainfully, recounting Gongyang Xinghan's embarrassing training story in one go.

His tone was especially contemptuous, and his expression was especially disdainful.

Elder Black Dragon was worried. "Then we can't let him continue being such trash, no? We have to learn something to extend our lifespan. "

Otherwise, what could humans do with just a few hundred years of life?
Before the little Dragon cub was to be weaned, he had already become a terrible old man.

Furthermore, in the beginning, they did not have such high hopes. All they wanted was for them to break the shell safely. Who knew that after Abraham came, he had actually hatched an Elemental Dragon.

Right now, everyone thought that Abraham was the "favor of the Dragon God", otherwise, how could a normal Dragon King's Orb hatch a rare Elemental Dragon. (

Some even guessed that if it was a normal production of the Female Dragon King back then, could it be that the one born was a Fairy dragon?

If that happened, the Dragon's would truly flourish.
Fairy Dragons were even rarer than Elemental Dragons.

"Why don't we let him learn magic?" White Dragon King suggested: "If the martial arts are unsuccessful, then what about the magic?"

"Can he learn magic?" Golden Dragon King really did not think about this. Gongyang Xinghan was a guest of Another World and did not know anything. He thought of the martial skill that required the lowest entry requirement. He did not expect that the threshold would be so high that it could shock people.

"That won't do. Give him a stalk of Dragon Grass or whatever element he specializes in. We'll see what he specializes in." Elder Black Dragon gritted his teeth. "As long as he can extend his life."

For the sake of the Elemental Dragon, Elder Black Dragon was going to go all out. (T/N: He's so stingy lmao.)

"Then he can become a Dharma Saint." Golden Dragon King really did make a move.

The Dharma Saint had a lifespan of a few thousand years. That was enough.
Even if the little Dragon cubs had yet to mature, they could still live their own lives.

"Why don't you give him some White Dragon Grass?" White Dragon King suggested: "We white Dragons are all Light Magic and are beneficial to the Elemental Dragons."

The other Dragon Kings also expressed that they could also provide their own branch of Dragon Grass.

Golden Dragon King said bluntly... He took one of each type. "I don't know which type he's suitable for. Let's have a few each."

The Elder Black Dragon had once again become depressed because of this.

After the thunderstorm, the sky was clear and blue like the sea.

Gongyang Xinghan saw that the little Dragon cubs had already opened their eyes and the weather was so good.

The little things still had not opened their eyes frequently, but they were no longer as addicted to sleep as before.

The little Dragon cubs were awake for two hours every day. He was so excited that he touched every single one of them.