Chapter 30: Taking Advantage

C30 Taking Advantage

"Exactly." The Earth Dragon King also spoke up. He was a middle-aged man, his muscles were knotted, and with a single glance, he is a powerful Dragon: "The Divine Healing Technique is already the highest level of healing technique, even Gods can heal using it from injuries. Look at Rand, how many Divine Healing Techniques did he use? White Dragon King was so tired that she almost lost her strength. But he didn't see Rand any better. Wasn't he still in so much pain?"

Just as he said that Earth Dragon Rand was already rolling on the ground: "It hurts!"

"Good, good!" No matter how others tried to persuade her, Tina still hesitated. However, when her son yelled that it was painful, she immediately felt sorry for him. "Please treat him, Doctor Abraham. As long as it doesn't hurt him, anything is fine."

"Alright then." Gongyang Xinghan was not courteous at all, "Rand's situation is actually very simple, he has long teeth, but because the meat of the Earth Dragon is very tough, even half of his face is swollen. As long as you cut open the flesh on his gums and let his teeth pop out, he will be fine."

Other things were still okay, but to break through Dragons flesh, especially things like the flesh of earth attribute Colossal Dragons, were taboo in Dragon Clan. Things that could break through the defenses of the Dragon Clan were generally rare legendary items.

If it were a Demigod, he would be able to slay dragons.

This was because right now, a standard way to evaluate a DemiGod weapon was to slay a Dragon.

And Dragon Clan was extremely disgusted with this kind of evaluation, who would think that there would be people who would think about their own little life all day long?

Therefore, Dragon Clan also did not like this kind of weapon, and even more so did not like someone mentioning it.

"This weapon ..." The Earth Dragon King looked at Golden Dragon King.

Earth Dragons had always had a good relationship with Golden Dragons, unlike the Fire Dragons and Aqua Dragons, it was basically incompatible like fire and water.

"I'm afraid the only weapons you want to use are the Pure Gold and the mithril." Golden Dragon King said, "The Pure Gold is too heavy, you can't carry it."

Gongyang Xinghan twitched his mouth.

Alright, it's true that he can't take the Pure Gold. That thing is a hundred times heavier than gold, and it's a necessary material for forging heavy weapons.

"Make it out of secret silver." Golden Dragon King said, "That's light." (T/N: Secret silver is mithril)

"The mithril is good." Gongyang Xinghan was happy because it was said that the mithril was as light as a feather and as strong as a Dragon Scale.

And the mithril was silver. He could build a set of surgical instruments according to his time.

(T/N: Mithril- Mithril was a precious silvery metal, stronger than steel but much lighter in weight, which was mined by the Dwarves in the mines of Khazad-dûm and could be beaten and polished without being weakened or tarnished. Mithril, also known as silver-steel and Moria-silver, was admired and treasured by all the races.) 

Taking advantage of this opportunity, he took advantage of it and decided to create one model from the biggest model to the smallest. There were a total of ten models, which was more than enough.

In terms of Another World, this was the biggest animal, which meant the Dragon Clan.

Judging by the size of the Dragons, it should be enough. At least on the land, there were no other animals with a bigger body than the Dragons.

Gongyang Xinghan finished drawing the blueprint. Golden Dragon King glanced at it and found that it required a lot of mithril. He then handed the blueprint to Tina. "Follow the quantity on this blueprint and bring your secret silver."

Tina choked, "My mithril?"

"Could it be me?" Golden Dragon King glared at him, "I'll help you forge it, you give me the raw materials."

That's not bad, okay?

Tina was also a Female Dragon that had lived for tens of thousands of years. Furthermore, when she was young, she had roamed the world and even explored the world.
Exactly what she brought back when she was exploring around the world had always been her pride.

This was because the Holy Light Continent could only produce Pure Golds of fewer than five kilograms and secret silver of fewer than twenty kilograms each year.

For Tina to be able to keep several hundred kilograms for herself, it was already enough to make the other Dragon Clan envious.

"Oh, oh, alright." Tina sniffed and fought for her son. "I will pay for this mithril!"

As the Golden Dragon was a metal-type Colossal Dragon, its control over metal was very precise, and very quickly, two hundred pounds of mithril was delivered. Golden Dragon King made it on the spot, and Gongyang Xinghan watched helplessly as his surgical equipment was shaped.

Pure Gold could break through his defense, but it was too heavy. Golden Dragon King used very little of it, afraid that Gongyang Xinghan wouldn't be able to lift it.

After it was formed, it shone with a cold and gorgeous light.

Gongyang Xinghan took the largest scalpel and found that although it was a bit heavy, it also fit his hand better. He tried splitting it a few times and it was just right in weight.

"Alright, let's begin the operation." Gongyang Xinghan prepared a few more things.

"You're doing surgery... What are you going to do with the bottles? " Golden Dragon King saw that Gongyang Xinghan also brought several crystal bottles made of top-grade water crystals.

This type of crystal was used to isolate inner and outer Magic Elements, as well as to nourish them. Thus, it was usually used to store magic potions and precious liquid materials.

However, Dragon Clan was extremely rich, and this kind of thing could be used to store some fresh fruit juice.
Gongyang Xinghan cleaned up the bottle. He found more than a dozen bottles.

"Of course there would be some blood when performing the surgery. Dragon blood isn't a bad choice." Gongyang Xinghan already understood a bit about Another World. Dragon blood is said to be expensive outside.

To be able to obtain Dragon's blood without harming the Dragon Clan was a rare opportunity, so he naturally would not let it go.