Liam got up and turned off the television. He turned it to highest volume because Niall cries made him burst into tears and for fuck sake, he's a dominant. He shouldn't cry.

Its been about 3 hours since he left Niall broken, its dark now too. he turned everything off and went upstairs, the house was dead silent, no Niall giggling, or babbling on about something totally irrelevant, just dead silence.

Liam felt his heart break even more. He closed his eyes and decided to go straight to bed. He made his way into his room to find a small wet patch in the carpet from Niall's tears. He ignored it and got into bed feeling empty.

He closed his eyes and fell asleep, it took him about an hour.

Niall couldn't sleep on the other hand, he was aching physically and mentally. The pain was so much, so utterly awful. The pain in his heart was overpowering.

He closed his eyes and fell asleep finally, after about 4 hours of lying there on there freezing cold floor.

In the night Liam woke up and decided to get Niall. He looked in all the rooms, their was one room left which Liam hated, he avoided it totally. The room was always freezing and totally empty apart from the bed.

When he walked in he gasped, Niall laid there, paler than usual, in the middle of the hardwood floor, his lips a little blue, scratch marks littering his body, the room was at least -2.

He ran over to Niall quickly, his vision blurry. He did this. He made Niall do this to himself.

He carried Niall to his room turning up the heating to full pelt, stuffing Niall in the covers crawling in after him making sure to hold the freezing cold body of his sub-bear tightly. Liam cried rocking his sub-bear back and forth.

Niall snuggled into the wall of warmth more, he was so cold. He whimpered and opened his eyes to meet the red face of his dominate Liam.

"Niall? Oh my God baby, i-I'm so sorry, please forgive me, i-i didn't mean t-to make y-you do this, please, oh my fücking god", Liam cried stuffing his head into the crook of Niall's neck.

Niall's confused. So Liam isn't angry at him? What does this mean?

Niall snuggled deeper nevertheless. Niall fell asleep in Liams strong arms, scared for tomorrow.

Liam following soon after.

::

Louis was laying on Harry's lap thinking of ways to tell the rest of the boys about the new bun in the oven.

"Babe, do you like the name Willow Darcy Styles? For a girl of course", Harry asked.

"That's cute", Louis said.

"And Luke Robert Styles for a boy?" Harry said. Louis perked up.

"Love it." He said kissing Harry's neck.

"Uh, I've got Flower Joe Styles", Louis said looking down at his list.

"Flower?" Harry questioned.

"What? It's cute", Louis defended.

Harry shrugged,"And for a boy?"

"Timothy Ben Styles".

"I like it", Harry said kissing Louis forehead.

"I wonder what the boys will think", Louis said after a moment of silence.

"They'll be happy especially Justin he freaking loves kids", Harry murmured chuckling a little.

"And Liam?" Louis asked feeling Harry stiffen a little.

"He-he's not against it or anything, he's just not all for it", Harry said frowning to himself.

"Oh sh-"

"Louis." Harry said sternly.

"Sorry but, N-Niall can get pregnant too.." Louis said quietly, looking up at Harry.

"Oh."

::

"Zayn?" Justin asked his sub after the police left. Today had been a complete disaster. After the phone call Justin called the police and his curtain 'illegal' connections to ensure that they are safe.

Zayn has been non-stop crying and crying and crying, it breaks Justin's heart to see him like this.

Zayns sat on the couch, wrapped in a cocoon of blankets staring into space no long crying.

Zayn looked over at Justin and blinks at him,"yes?" he whispers.

Justin sighs, "Were safe yeah? I've got people surrounding the house, guards and guard dogs are on duty 24/7, babe we'd know if someone farted let alone your uncle coming in", Justin said with a breathless laugh but after seeing Zayns straight non amused face he's quick to shut the fück up.

Justin walks and sits next to Zayn, to Justin's surprise Zayn unwraps himself from the cocoon of blankets flinging himself onto Justin latching himself onto him tightly. Justin hugs back just as tight.

"You alright?" Justin asked.

"He's going to come, Justy, I know it, I just do. He always comes, whether its my dreams or real life, he always finds a way of getting to me. Please Justin, I want him to leave me alone", Zayn cries, holding onto Justin tighter.

Justin knew about Zayn's dreams of his uncle, he wakes up to Zayn screaming every night.

"He wont get you, baby", Justin assured.

Zayn peered up. "Make me forget Justin", Zayn said moving closer.

Justin's eyes widened, "Baby, maybe now's not the best ti-."

"Please Justin, I'm begging you, I need this", Zayn said colliding his lips with Justin's.

::

Liam ya lil bïtch

i couldn't be bothered to write smut, but I'm writing it in the next chapter.

ciao!!