But I didn't expect Rio to be the one who tries to avoid conflict. He's always so conceited, craving attention, eager for destruction, but not with this. Not this way. 

'Well, we already have Kai.' Celine nods and smiles for a second. 'But according to Rio, he's already on our side.' 'Really?' 

'Kind of, he wants me to keep an eye on him though.' She continues to explain, rolling her eyes out of annoyance. 

She doesn't really mind though. And I don't think I would either. She's getting something out of this as well. 

'So you're spying?' I ask jokingly, making her think about it for a second. 'On who is Celine spying?' 

We turn around, to the exit of the little clothing store we just got out of, and stare at Brandon and Neveah, who both added a cute pink bag to their collection. 

'You two took too long!' 

They look at each other and roll their eyes, before hooking their arms around one another and walking towards the exit. 

'Come on, let's go!' Finally! 

For the first time in a long time, I'm happy we're heading back to the house. 

I mean, I wanted to go out today since I've been inside for a few days. But that does not mean that I wanted to stay out all day.

Neveah and Brandon obviously thought otherwise. 

When we get to the parking lot, we head to the cars. We all place all of our bags in the trunk and force them into the cars. 

 'I'm going with them, you two go ahead and take that one!' Brandon chimes as he pulls Neveah and me with him towards the black Range. 'I'm driving!' 

He sighs but doesn't say anything about it, so I head to the driver's side of the car. 

Neveah takes the passenger seat and Brandon gets the backseat. He hates the backseat. 

'But Neveah, tell me what Leon said after that.' What? I start the car and wait for Neveah to answer Brandon's question, but she doesn't seem to want to talk about it now. 

'It's nothing.'She mumbles, looking at Brandon with a little distress. 'His crazy ex wants you dead, that's not nothing.' 'What?!

She leans back and tries to hit Brandon, but I pull her back and look at her. 'What the fuck does that mean?' 

'Monica wants me dead.' She sighs before folding her arms in front of her chest. 

'Why?' 'Because she's still obsessed with Leon and Neveah is the only thing standing in her way.' Brandon sighs. As if this is nothing to him. 

'And when did you find out about this.' 'Last night, when I met Dominic. He's very nice by the way.' She mumbles, before turning on the radio. I turn it off and continue driving after Celine and Roman. 

The only thing she said about yesterday was that she told Leon she loved him. They did have a fun time on a boat somewhere, but she didn't tell me she met Dominic or that Monica wants her dead. 

'But what did Leon say?' Brandon asks desperately. He's acting as if it's his favorite tv show we're talking about here, which it's not. This is Neveah's life we're talking about. 

'He said that he wouldn't let anything happen to me and that he would talk to her when he gets the chance. But he suggested we should move just in case.' She sighs again. 

'He's right.' I state, making both of them look at me. 'We should move. Maybe even split up.' 

'Rio won't let you two go. Especially not Neveah since Leon can't live without her.' Brandon smirks, poking Neveah in the shoulder. She tries to move away from him and smiles. 'If we stay here, she might die.'