Chapter 36~ Forever Is

Start from the beginning

For as long as he loved her. He dropped it tonight.

"Oh," I murmured, already taking it off and holding it out to him. "You really should keep it then."

I dropped it in his outstretched palm and he stared at it in silence, thoughts racing behind his eyes. He sighed and the next thing I knew, he had crushed our naked bodies in a tight hug which definitely gave both of us a feel of everything. I particularly loved the feeling of what was poking my lower abdomen.

"What if I told you that I want you to keep it?" He whispered huskily into my ear, his hands moving dangerously close to my butt, feeling, caressing. I suppressed the urge to moan into his ears. Dear Lord.

"Are you sure?" I wanted my sister's ring, but not to the detriment of him feeling like he had lost an important possession. "I don't mind you wearing it."

He nodded, then slipped the chain around my neck, placing a small but lingering kiss on my forehead. "I want you to have it."

I reached out, to trace his smooth chest with my fingers, gently and softly caressing him. "Thank you."

"So, what comes next now?" He asked, his own fingers tracing small circles on the small of my back. We were both craving this touch, this closeness. I held him, my arms circled round his waist and bit down on my lower lip hard before saying one of the hardest things I had ever uttered in my life.

"I wanna try it out."

He raised a perfectly arched eyebrow, wanting me to explain further and I groaned inwardly. "I don't understand, Karina."

"Fine." I covered my face with my palm, not sure why I was suddenly shy with the man I had just stripped for. I stared down at my bare chest, the cold water was giving me goosebumps and they stood out like prickled spots on my breasts. "I like you a lot and want to try out a relationship with you. A real one this time. No contracts, no money just you and me."

"Only if you'll agree to marry me," he murmured deeply into my ears, removing my hand from my face so I could look him in the eye. He was dead serious.

"I'm already married to you."

His eyes dropped down to my lips, I felt like he was thinking about kissing me. "For real this time. We'd have an actual wedding, just you and me. Anywhere you want."

"No Rita this time?" I remembered our first wedding night with the busty redhead sourly. It was so funny to think that I had hated this man so very much just months ago and here I was now, telling him I wanted a relationship with him.

"Who's Rita?" He asked, looking genuinely curious and I just sighed, laughing.

"Never mind then." He was already pulling my waist close, fingers playing with my round, hard nipple and I closed my eyes tightly, moaning. "I do."

"Do what?"

My eyes snapped open, my palm going to my face and I felt like I was blushing hard. I couldn't believe I was actually saying this. "Marry you, genius."

I peeked between my eyes and noticed he was grinning like an idiot, an idiot now kneading my breast, gently. "I knew what you meant the first time, just wanted you to say it aloud," he chuckled.

"Asshole," I shot at him, playfully, slapping his hands off me.

"Twat," he said back, his eyes dancing in the dark, alight with a kind of blazing amusement I've never seen in them.

"Prick."

"Sweetheart," he said, softly and then I was the one grinning like an idiot at this point. I threw all caution to the wind and grabbed his face into a deep tongue kiss, kissing him like my very being depended on it. I wanted this so very bad.

He took control of the kiss very quickly and I bowed to his expertise, feeling and enjoying every single touch he was gently giving me.

"Rina, you always taste so good," he groaned, his lips on my neck and hands gently going to my breast and kneading them softly once more, turning me to jelly. He seemed to appreciate them a lot, most guys did.

"I want you --" I breathed, heavily. I was holding his arm, leading him out of the water and to the mainland bathed in low moonlight. "I want you to make love to me right here, right now. Please."

****

Shoutout to the girl that kept bugging me for an update before the new year;)

Hope this kills the boredom. Thank y'all for reading this far because honestly, there's no me without you.💟

Ciao and happy new year in advance,

Lola✌❤.