He's enjoying it though. He enjoys the fact that she's talking back. A lot more than before if you ask me. 

She really became a pro in this shit. Ever since they had sex for the first time. She became way more confident. 

I love it! 

'Okay, so we all have to pull a name out of the basket and-' 'Wait, what's the budget?' Brandon asks. They all turn to me, but I stare at Leya. 

She's the one who came up with the idea, so I think it would be fair enough if she decides how much we're going to spend on each other. 'I don't know...' 

'Three hundred?' Celine suggests, making me think about it for a second. Three hundred must be nothing to them, but it is to us. 

Well, it used to be. About a month ago, Rio decided to pay us for the work we do. We got some money since we don't want to touch his dirty money. 

It's not that we don't deserve it, because the fuck we do, but it's not right. 

'Sounds right.' Marco sighs, surprising all of us. He's on our side now, Rio won't win. 

'Okay, so who's going first?' I ask, grabbing the basket from Leya since she's still glaring at Rio. 

'Celine since it's her first time!' Tiago mocks, making her roll her eyes at him. 'So I'm not supposed to say?' 

I nod and shuffle the basket a little. 'What if I pull myself?' 'Then you pull again.' 

'Did you include Roman as well?' Brandon asks smirking like crazy. I have a feeling that Brandon likes him, but I'm not sure. 

I mean, they both keep fucking around with other people, and as far as I know, Roman's not gay. So I don't know for sure, but only time will tell I guess. 

'Did you?' I ask, turning to Leya. 'Ley?' 'Sorry, what?' She asks a little out of place. 'Did you include Roman?' 

'Yeah, he's in there.' She smiles before taking a seat in her chair again. 'Where is Roman in the first place?' 

'He had to finish something for me.' Rio sighs at my question and all I do is nod.

'Okay, let's do this!' Celine shoves her hand into the basket and scrabbles for a second, before pulling out one of the slips Leya and I put in there. 

'And?' Marco curiously asks. She simply rolls her eyes at him and puts the piece of paper in her pocket. 'Who's next?' 

'Me, duh!' Brandon shouts, making me laugh a little. I head over to him and hand him the bag. He pulls a slip out of the basket and sighs deeply, before trying to grab another one. 

'What are you-' 'I pulled myself.' He sighs, grabs a new one, and opens it quickly. 'Oh.

'I don't-' 'No more pulling again!' Leya shouts, making me flinch at her sudden loud voice. I shrug at Brandon and walk over to Marco since he's sitting next to him. 'Grab one Barsetti.' 

He opens the paper and rolls his eyes, so he either has me or Celine. 'How am I supposed to-' 'Shut up!' 

Like, how hard can it be? They simply have to keep a secret who they pulled!? 

But at the same time, I want to know. 

I turn to the person next to Marco, Kai, and hold out the basket. 'Your turn.' 

He nods and grabs another piece of paper, opening it slowly. I watch as he reads the piece of paper and starts smirking. Great. 

It's obvious he picked Celine. He so likes her.