Eleven...

I head back inside the base and head up the stairs towards the dining hall. I am hungry, but I didn't want to risk eating food that Reece brought for me. When I walk in, I spot a few others in there.

I find Eliza and Dana together. Dana holds one of Dana's babies while Eliza is holding the other two the best she can, cooing at them. I also spot Tinley by the kitchen doorway, chatting with Chelsea, Asher, and Lucia about something. I walk by without a word and enter the kitchen... only to find that there is no food left.

Damn it... now I'm going to have to starve for a bit. I think. Food really is scarce, I guess. I walk back out. Eliza turns her head and notices me. She gives me a wave. I wave back and slowly walk over, unsure if Dana wants me near her babies or not.

"Stay back," Dana then demands. "Don't get near the babies," she says coldly. I freeze.

"But Dana... he's not going to hurt them..." Eliza protests.

"And how do you know that?! His kind killed their father! Do you have that thick of a skull or do I have to remind you constantly?" Dana snaps. Eliza quickly grabs Dana's hand as if to calm her down. And to my curiousity, it seemed to somehow work. Dana takes a deep breath and stops talking.

"Sorry..." Dana apologizes, speaking up to break the silence. "I have moments like these sometimes... I can already hear my mom scolding me."

"It's okay, Dana. I understand," Eliza responds, giving her hand a small squeeze before letting go. The babies remained sleeping peacefully.

"...Should I leave?" I ask, standing there awkwardly.

"No, don't," Eliza is quick to respond. "You should meet Dana's triplets. I don't think you ever have. If Dana is okay with it, of course," she says, turning to Dana.

"I'm fine with it," Dana says with a deep breath. "I shouldn't assume so much about you, Jasper. I apologize."

"No, it's fine... I've been getting used to it," I admit, starting to walk a little closer. As I walk a little closer, I notice the babies look at my face with curiousity.

"How old are they now?" I ask. "I know you found out you were a few months along not long after the battle," I mention, turning to Dana.

"Yeah, they're three months old now. And a huge handful. It's hard to juggle being a co-leader and a single mother to three, but I've managed. I've gotten a lot of help from people like Eliza, which I'm grateful for," Dana responds, giving Eliza a smile.

"That's understandable, but good," I respond, looking at the babies. "What are their names again?"

"Alyssa, Deanne, and Micah," Dana answers. "Two girls and a boy."

"Those are good names," I respond, looking down at the babies. They stare back at me with wide, curious eyes.

"I think they like you," Eliza says with a chuckle. Dana nods.

"Well, I'm glad they do," I chuckle and look back up at Dana and Eliza.

"So... what have you two been up to today?" I ask.

"Well, Eliza spent the night in my apartment so we just decided to get breakfast together and take the babies along with us too," Dana responds with a smile.

They... spent the night together? I wonder. I must've had a weird look on my face because Eliza points it out.

"Oh, we're dating now. Haven't you heard?" Eliza brings up, which makes me even more bewildered.

"You two... two girls?" is all I can say. I am in complete shock.

Two of my half-sisters are dating? That's weird! They are from different parents of mine but that's still odd to me! But I've never heard of two people of the same gender dating... not that there's anything wrong with it. It's just... unusual to me.

"Yeah. Two girls can date the same way a girl and a guy can date. Both Lilah and Maya were accepting of our relationship. We've just... spent so much time together recently..." Eliza begins, until Dana breaks her off.

"And she's helped me out sooo much through everything. Grief, pregnancy, caring for the triplets... I couldn't help but fall for her charms, you know? I thought I wouldn't make it without Colin... but Eliza stepped up and filled his shoes," she says with a smile, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Dana must take after her mother, huh? Moving on so quickly... I think.

"Well... congrats," I say. "I'm happy for you both. The triplets will be raised well in both of your hands."

"Thank you," Eliza and Dana say at the same time and I flash them a smile.

"Now... I think I'm going to head off. Came in here for some food but there's none left," I tell them with a sigh. "Bye bye babies!" I say with a smile, looking down at them.

Eliza and Dana both say their goodbyes to me before I turn and leave the dining hall.

Now I have some juicy gossip to tell Belle. She'll definitely want to hear this since she's friends with Eliza.