Chapter 23 ~ Keefe

WARNING......................................LOVE!

ENJOY!

MYSTERIOUS MISS S out ->

Keefe watched as Foster stormed out of the healing centers room. He felt guilty. Foster always helped him when he needed it, but he wasn't there to help her when she needed it. He was going to change that now but he should have ignored the Forkle Mystery in the first place. But for some reason he kept having a feeling that they should be solving the Mystery before doing anything else. Well, everything was over now and he was going to change the mistake he made.

Keefe quickly got up and ran after Foster. She needed help now and he was going to help. It felt nice to be the superhero for once. Just like Batman, who was his hero!

He heard her footsteps and quietly ran after her. He didn't want to get Foster angry again.

Once he caught up to her he whispered, "Foster,"

She whipped around, "What? Are you trying to hold me back again?"

"Never. Never Foster," he shook his head to make it clear.

"Ok, then hurry up." she told him and started running again.

She was angry at him for sure but maybe he could crack some jokes to make her feel better. No, Keefe thought. That wouldn't help him, she would just get more angry at him for goofing around.

"Foster, where are we going?" he asked her, breathing heavily. They had been running pretty fastly.

Foster stopped running and looked back at him. He just stared back at her. She blushed and looked away.

"It's not game time but I guess we're playing my favorite game!" Keefe smirked.

"Stop getting off topic," she told him, still looking away.

"Oh, right!" he smirked again. "So......where are we going?"

"I'm going to teleport us," she said to him.

"You still haven't answered my question," Keefe told her.

"Come on," she grabbed his arm and broke into a run again.

"Sophie! Keefe!" voices stopped them. They turned around as they yelled 'Stop'.

"Come on, Keefe," Foster whispered to him.

He was surprised but was very excited. Foster was planning a trip with just the two of them.

His voice didn't act as his heart did. "Okay?" he asked.

"We don't need distractions," she told him.

"Am I not a distraction?" he asked her, truly surprised. Maybe there was a chance this oblivious girl finally realized her love for him.

"Well, you're the biggest one," she replied back, actually smiling this time.

He smirked.

"Stop, lovebirds!" Tam yelled to them, running with Biana. Linh, Dex, and Fitz followed.

Before their friends could reach them, Foster grabbed his arm and started running again to teleport. This time Foster was running away with him.This time he could feel her blush. Maybe he had a chance!