Chapter 13 ~ Sophie

I am so sorry for not updating. I was getting lazy and didn't write anything for the past few days. Well, here is the update you all have been waiting for.

Sophie woke up to see that she was in a prison room. The room had a hard steel door with steel bars surrounding it. There was a hard stone floor. There was no light in the room, just a small hole in the door where little light was coming in. There was no easy way to escape unless you could push the heavy door open. But first you have to open the lock to the door.

Sophie sighed, there was no chance of escape here. She glanced down at Ruy who was sleeping next to her. His leg was bloody. Sophie looked down at her own arm, it was covered in scratches. Her leg looked way worse and her pants were torn.

So, they for sure were in no shape to escape. Sophie tried to get up, but she wobbled and fell on the hardwood floor.

She groaned.

"Huh," Ruy mumbled, from his sleep.

Sophie decided not to wake Ruy up from his sleep because he looked so tired and just needed rest. Sophie knew that she had to get enough sleep but if she slept there would only be nightmares haunting her. And plus she probably slept for a long time since they gave her a sedative.

Sophie tried getting up again, she slowly stood up and took a deep breath.

"First step, you got this," she whispered to herself.

She quietly took a step and she didn't fall. She took a few more steps and surprisingly didn't fall. She walked around the room slowly and looked around for any place to escape. She couldn't find even a small crack in the prison. It looked like it was newly made for them. Her leg hurt but she kept looking for places to escape.

"Looking for places to escape, huh?" Gethen asked, opening the prison room.

Sophie jumped.

"Well, you won't find any place to escape. And if you want food then you can come to us and tell us what the black swan is planning to do next. Until then, just stay in here." Gethen laughed and closed the door to the prison.

Sophie kept looking for places to escape but there weren't any. Transmitting! I forgot that, Sophie thought. She finally sat down and decided to try transmitting to someone.

Keefe!

Keefe!

Keefe!

Keefe!

Keefe!

Keefe!

Keefe!

Has anyone told you that you sound like Silveny?

Keefe!

What?  Foster, what happened? Where are you? Did the Neverseen capture you?

Keefe, calm down.

Well, I need to know!

I'm in a Neverseen prison and I don't know where I am.

Okay, any other helpful information?

Ummmmm, Ruy and me have lost a lot of blood and it will be super hard for us to escape.

Ruy?

Oh, Um, yeah......

What did Ruy do to you? I swear if he hurt you-

No Keefe. Ruy helped me get out of my 1st prison and then we got attacked and now we are in another prison.

Foster, no one gets what you're saying. Why would Ruy help you?

Ok, ok. I will tell you everything from the beginning.

Sophie told Keefe about everything from the minute she saw the letter from Ruy to the prison she was in now but she didn't tell him about her biological mother, Oralie. She couldn't tell anyone that information, she would have to ask the collective about that for more information.

Keefe was a great listener when he wanted to be. He listened to Sophie without a single joke.

Once she finished, Keefe asked, So, you and Ruy are in this prison with no way to escape.

What if I come and save you?

Sophie smiled and quickly hid it with a glare.

Just tell the collective, my family and all our friends what I told you. Please don't tell them about Ruy right now. It can wait.

Okay, whatever you say, Foster. I will still come and save you!

Shut up, Keefe!

You shut up, Foster. I am glad that you are alive.

I was always alive.

Okay, okay. No need to get all feisty!

I am not!

Love you, Foster!

Love you too, dumb head! 

She cut the connection between them. Wait, did she just say that she loved Keefe. What the heck was she saying?

"Sophie?" Ruy asked, getting up from his sleep.

"Sit," Sophie told him.

She wiped his blood and ripped a piece of cloth off her pants. She used the cloth piece as a bandage for Ruy.

"Thanks," Ruy told her.

He tried to get up but wobbled. Sophie caught him.

"Sit," she commanded. "You are in no shape to move. Until we get you to a physician you are not walking."

"Okay, okay!" Ruy sighed. "Did you find any way to get out of here?"

"If there was any way to escape we would have already gotten out of here." Sophie responded. "But, I did transmit to Keefe and tell him that I was still alive."

Sophie stood up and walked to the other end of the room. She could feel the pain in her arm again. Suddenly there was a small bang and the stones on the floor started grinding against each other.

"What is happening?" Sophie asked Ruy.

"I don't know," Ruy replied.

The two of them stared at the floor. The stones kept moving to reveal a secret staircase under the stone floor.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE 1K VIEWS!!! IT MEANS SOOOO MUCH TO ME! 

QOTD: What is your favorite book series? 

My favorite book series is the Kotlc (of course) but I also really like Percy jackson and the Hunger Games and Divergent and the cruel prince. sry too many books. 

Well, I have nothing more to say, have a great day! Ilysm! 

Mysterious Miss S out ->