Chapter 26

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?'' Oh no! But guess what did Wolfie do?

It IGNORED him AGAIN! What is up with it and its ignoring habit?

It completely broke the main door and ran past it to god knows where.

I wonder why am I trusting it so much?

The quick pace of its running is making me dizzy. And the next thing I know is everything is black.

**

" Why isn't she still waking up?"

" How the hell can you be so reckless? Did you forget that she is a human? Dumbass! "

" Poor Bella!" I hear some whispers around me. Wait, where am I? The last thing I remember is I was .....riding a wolf?

My eyes jolted open and I shot up from the bed. As I looked around I saw Noah, Brie, Chase, Felicity and Liam looking at me with wide eyes and jaw slightly open.

" What happened? Why are you all looking at me like that? Did something happen? And also where am I? Where did the wolf go? And what--" before I could finish, I felt a stinging pain on my right cheek.

Did Brie just slap me?

" What was that for?" I and Noah I both yelled at Brie. " Well, you were talking non-stop and you weren't responding to any of us. So I just snapped you out of your Dreamland?'' I placed my hand on my cheek where it was hurting. " You could have done it in another way," Noah said as Brie just shrugged in answer. " What happened?" I asked.

" Um..you were out for a day."

" A WHOLE DAY?"

" Bella, take it easy. It's okay!" He said as he patted my back. I sighed and said, " Okay, I am calm. Now tell me."

" Okay so, you blacked out when Noah-- Noah's wolf was running. And now you are in our house. "

" But what about daddy and mommy? They are probably very worried! I need to go!"

" NO! YOU AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE. " Noah shouted as his eyes changed from hazel to emerald. I flinched at the tone of his voice. He held my wrists so tightly that it sure gonna leave a mark.  Suddenly, Liam came in front of us and jerked my arm from his hold and shouted at him, " NOAH, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? YOU ARE SCARING HER. " At this, his eyes returned to its usual colour and his eyes softened. " Bella, I-i am so s-sorry," he said before running out of the room. " Is he okay?" I asked. " He will be! I am gonna go to him." Liam said as he left the room. " Don't worry, it was his wolf. He got angry when you mentioned leaving. I know that you are just worried about your parents. But his wolf thought you were leaving him. " Chase said.

" Leaving him? " I asked as I furrowed my brows.

" It's complicated. " Felicity said as she gave me a glass of water. I thanked her and gulped down the water. " Take a bath! I am gonna leave some clothes for you on the bed. We will be in the kitchen. If you need something, just ask one of us. " Brie said as she stood up and started to leave, but I stopped her and asked, " When can I leave?"

" Not anytime soon. " And just like that, she was gone.

Why the hell did I agree to come with him in the first place?

A/N; exams are sooooooo tiring 🤧.
If you liked it please consider giving it a vote.