Chapter 13

The next morning at school

" BELLA!" As I was heading towards my locker I heard someone shouting at me. Brie!

" Huh?"

" Listen, I know that you were supposed to have dinner with....him. I am sorry that he didn't come. But believe me, he has his reasons. Just hear him out please when he tries to explain. "

" I...um...I-i will see what I can do."

" Just give him a chance. Now let's go to the class."

During the whole class, I haven't seen Noah anywhere. It's strange how I am already attracted to him though I have met him just a few days ago. I don't know if it's an illusion or not but I feel a pull towards him. And it's like I don't have control over it. Never in my whole life, I have experienced something like that. I feel safe with him.

" I don't understand why Mr Williams had to give this much homework. I fucking hate math! It scares the shit out of me."

" Brie, it's not that much. "

" Yeah yeah, I am not brilliant like you so it's--"

" BELLA! WAIT!" Suddenly a very familiar voice interrupted our conversation.

'' N-Noah?"

" Bella, wait. Please give me a chance to explain. I swear I tried to--"

" Well, I think it's my cue to leave, Bella, I will be waiting for you in the car. " And in a moment Brie was out of the sight.

" B-bella, I am sorry."

" Noah...I think you know that you have hurt me very much by not coming while I was waiting for you."

'' I know, I swear I didn't mean to. Something very important came up. I have to take care of some things. There was no way I could get out of it so..''

" What things?" I know maybe I shouldn't have asked the question, but I was curious.

" Umm.. don't worry. It's just business-related. My dad...is a b-businessman...and after him, I would take over the business so he wants me.. to be r-responsible for now. "

" Oh ok." Though I wasn't convinced I had to ignore my curiosity.

" I know I fucked up. But I really really want to make it up to you."

" And how do you plan to do that?"

" I-i- want to take you out for dinner."

Is he serious? Doesn't he realise that he already broke my trust?

" And how do you guarantee that you will come? Cause, I have already been in that situation. And that was horrible, so please think before talking."

" No-no-no. I promise this time I won't disappoint you. "

Though I wasn't convinced, I just felt like this time it will be different. So, I said, " I am giving you a second chance, so please, I beg you, don't mess it up."

" Thank you so much, Bella! I can't thank you enough for it. You don't even know how much happy I am."

Okay, that was not what I expected. I mean, would you blame me? The same person who literally hated my guts a few days ago is now technically jumping out of happiness because I agreed to go out with him. This is hella weird. I wonder What changed his thoughts about me?

" And, Bella."

" Huh?"

" It's a date."

If I know what love is, then it's because of you.

A/N; now many of you will be angry, no furious at me about ' WHY THE FUCK DID ISABELLA FORGIVE HIM SO EASILY?' ok so, first of all, it's a fictional character and I have made her like this way

A/N; now many of you will be angry, no furious at me about ' WHY THE FUCK DID ISABELLA FORGIVE HIM SO EASILY?' ok so, first of all, it's a fictional character and I have made her like this way. So...... yeah :-)