Chapter 32

" To be the Luna of the pack, you have to complete the mating with me

" To be the Luna of the pack, you have to complete the mating with me."

" What is mating?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

" Umm... Abuela will explain this to you."

" Okay so, as the first step of mating, Noah will mark yo--" I cut her off by saying, " Mark?''

" Yes! A mark means a sign to people that you're his." A sign? I'm his? What the hell is going on here?

" And, how's this marking done?''

" He will bite you on your neck." That's it! It's final, they are nuts! I throw my hands in the air out of frustration. " Bite me? Are you serious?''

" Yes, it may seem psychotic to you now. But trust me, you will enjoy me." I nodded my head though I am not quite convinced. But what more I can do?

" Then the next step is to have sex with him." I widened my eyes. " Hold on! Let me get this straight. You're telling me that he will bite me which I will enjoy. And then, have sex with him? Seriously, unbelievable! Too much for enjoying! '' I said sarcasm is visible in my voice.

" Thus, the process of mating will be finished. And there will be a ceremony for you two to be the alpha and Luna of this pack. "

" Can I go home now?"

" Yes, but there's one more thing. We are suspecting that you most probably would turn into a werewolf after the mating."

**

I knock on the door with shaky hands. After he ignored my calls that night, my mind wouldn't stop worrying about him. I am one thousand per cent sure that they will be looking half dead because of not sleeping properly when they open the door. A smile slowly crawls into my face as I recall a memory. I was 11 at that time. As the school has given us a group assignment, I had to go to one of my classmate's houses to get the assignment done. Though it was quite hard for mom and daddy to let their only daughter go to someone else's house without them being with me, they still agreed. It was already evening by the time we finished. Though I had strict orders from mom and daddy that I have to return home before it gets dark, the time given by them wasn't enough. As soon as it got dark, guess what they did? They immediately came to my classmate's house looking terrified and worried as hell and took me with them. After that, I haven't been out of their sight for a long time.

As the sound of opening the door came to my ear, I couldn't help but recall the earlier conversation I had in Noah's house. I have never really his anything from mom and daddy. They see through me like an open book and maybe that's why I grew up telling everything to them. But am I ready to tell them about this?

If you liked it please consider giving it a vote