Chapter 16

Isabella's POV

Isabella's POV

*

Flashback*

" thank you so much for this! I really enjoyed. " I said as I gave Noah one last hug before entering into the house. I locked the door behind me as I made my way to my room. I opened the my bedroom door only to find Dad sitting on the bed while looking directly at me.

" D-dad?! What are you doing here?"

" Where are you coming home this late?"
My eyes widened as I gulped.

" W-well....uh---"

" Stop talking to that boy! He is a bad company to you. "

I frowned. Bad company and Noah? Moreover, how did he know about Noah? I don't remember telling him, oh well, maybe mom told him.

" He is very nice, da--" he cut me off by saying, " Don't give me that nice bullshit. I am your father, so you WILL obey me. And I hope this is the last time I'm telling you this or you won't like the consequences. " He said before storming out of the room.

What the hell is wrong with him?

*Flashback over*

(A/N: soooooo, I added this part while editing cause there were many things missing, as a result, the next chapters were quite confusing to the readers. If you Don't know then, the flashback happened on their date night. )

It's been 3 days since our days and that.. kiss. I haven't seen Noah these days in school. I heard that he had caught a fever. So, he is staying at home and getting rest. I really feel bad for him, cause after all I was the one who told him to get wet in the rain. Today I am going to his house, yes, you read it right. Brie had been insisting to go to their house for quite a while now. So, this is gonna be a great opportunity to visit him as well as the house.

'' Bella, let's go inside. And stop stressing. If you meet my father in the way, then you are just going to introduce yourself and then pass by, simple. Now come!''

'' Okay, let's go,'' I said taking a deep breath. here goes nothing...

'' So, did you like our house?''

'' This is what you call a house? This is a freaking palace, Brie. ''

'' Stop exaggerating! ''

'' I am not, it's really big.''

'' Okay okay, anyway, would like to have a drink?''

'' um.. a coke maybe?'' 

" Okay, then. Stay here."

As Brie walked out of the room, I couldn't help but wonder what kind of business they are involved in that they can afford a house that looks likes a freaking mansion. But that's not any of my business, so I pushed that thought away and started wandering around the house. Though Brie has told me to stay in her bedroom, there's something. Something that attracts me like a magnet. I feel oddly comfortable and safe here around Brie, Noah, Liam, Chase and Felicity, however, I don't feel like this even in my own house. It seems like I belong here.

" Who are you?"

I heard a hoarse and deep voice from behind. As I faced him, I saw a man who's probably in his forties, wearing a black suit and pants along with black shoes. Too much black for one person. By his dress and looks, I guess it is Noah and Brie's father.

" H- hello! I-i am Isabella, Brie's friend.''

He looked deep in his thoughts for a time before he replied, " So, you are the Isabella."

" W-what do you mean?"

" Nothing. Are you waiting for Noah? He's upstairs in his room."

Weird, how did he know that I came here for visiting Noah.

" Ermm..yeah t-thanks for telling. But I am waiting for Brie, she has gone to get me a drink. "

" Oh okay! So... Isabella do you like my son?"

" W- what?"

" It's a simple question."

" I...umm..... I--"

" Dad! What are you doing here?" Oh my god! Brie is a lifesaver.

" Nothing. Your friend and I were just having a chat. "

" I hope you didn't scare her. "

" I haven't even said anything."

" Fine. Here's your coke, Bella. Now let's take you to my brother."

People aren't afraid of saying ' I love you' , they are afraid of hearing it.

A/N; sorry for the shitty chapter :-) If you liked it please consider giving it a vote

If you liked it please consider giving it a vote.