Chapter 11

Noah's POV

Noah's POV

' Stop freaking out, dumbass! You will just go there and say hello and apologize and then ask her for dinner. That's it! Easy! No need to freak out!' my inner self told me.

No no no no no no no no no no! Not as easy as you think. Ugh! What if she rejects me? I wouldn't blame her if she did. I have been a complete jerk to her. But believe me, I didn't want to do it intentionally. It's just that I still have some insecurities about her being a human. I mean, how is it even possible? A werewolf being mated to a human. Fucking hell! Why do all the weird and unfortunate things happen to me?

' Liam, help me. I am freaking out, I am gonna ask her out for dinner. What if I screw up? '

' Woah, I never thought I would live to see this day when the Noah Knight will be freaking out over asking his mate for dinner.'

' I swear to god if you don't shut your mouth  I am gonna go and beat your ass up and not even Brie will  be able to save you from it.'

' Geez chill, man. I was just joking. Ok so, you are gonna go to her and say sorry for behaving like yourself * cough* I meant a jerk. And then just simply ask her for dinner. That's it. You can do it. You are the Noah Knight after all. Good luck.'

' You should be working with your stupid mouth. Cause one day this mouth is going to get yourself killed. '

' You are welcome by the way. You are--' before he could speak further I blocked him so that I could focus on mine and moonshine's dinner. Moonshine. My moonshine. 

Here goes nothing.

**********

'' Wow, you were able to ask her. I am pretty impressed. Good job, amiga. I thought you won't be able to ask our luna just for a simple dinner. ''

'' Shut up, Liam. Now help me pick my outfit. ''

'' Where is my best friend? What have our luna done to my best friend?'' He said as  I chuckled. He was pretty right though. If anyone told me that I would be standing in my home, asking advice from my best friend about getting ready for my date with my human mate, I would have just laughed at him. But now here I am.

" NOAH!" Suddenly the sound of Brie's shouting invaded my thoughts.

" Noah, we have a problem."

" Why? What happened?"

" Daddy wants you to look after the rogues that have been found on the border."

" What the fuck, Brie? I have to go for dinner with Isabella. I can't do this today. "

" I told daddy but he seemed to be pretty angry.''

" Are you fucking kidding me?" I started taking long strides to dad's office.

" Dad, I can't do this. I have planned dinner with my mate already. Please try to und-"

" NO! You are going to be alpha INA few days. So how could you neglect your duties asana alpha? As an alpha, your duties always come first and then everything. So don't try to argue with me, pup. You are going and that's final."

" But dad I already told her that-"

" NO!"

" Pleas-"

" I said NO! A NO means NO! Now GO!" He shouted at me in his alpha tone.

I am sorry, moonshine.

I am not perfect, I make mistakes, I hurt people. But when I say sorry, I meant it.

If you liked it please consider giving it a vote