Chapter 42

I lay him down on the bed carefully after one hour of nagging him to eat and then finally him eating the food

I lay him down on the bed carefully after one hour of nagging him to eat and then finally him eating the food. I pull the sheets over him. I give a kiss on his forehead before muttering a goodnight. As I turned to leave, he caught my hands and said with a baby voice, " Lay with me." My heart melted. Who could ignore his puppy eyes? " Please. "

I smile and get in the bed as I start patting his hair. He closes his eyes and releases a sigh of contentment. Slowly, my eyes start to get heavy and I drift into my sleep.

A few days later

I hug Noah and Brie tightly before I get into the car with Liam. Today he is driving me to my house. It's been more than a week since their dad's funeral. And let me tell you, this week has been a very hard week for us. Noah hasn't recovered from the trauma yet he had to do his alpha duties. To my dismay, daddy has told me to come home urgently. When I asked what's urgent he just told me to come home quickly. Weird!

***

" Thank you so much for it, Liam!" I said as I got out of the car. " Hey, don't mention it! We are family right?"

I nodded and waved him off. I watch as he drives away. I wonder what Noah is doing right now?

Oh god, I am so whipped.

I knock on the door as a few minutes later, daddy opens the door. As soon as he saw me he said, " oh, Bella, we have been waiting for you. Come!" He takes my hand and starts leading me towards the living room. Why is he taking me there?

As we entered the room, I saw mom sitting there with her eyes down on the ground. But she wasn't alone. A man was sitting right in front of her. He looked like he was in his forties. He has grey coloured hair along with his wrinkled skin. Even though he has wrinkles all over him, I can easily tell that he was very handsome in his younger days. When the man heard our footsteps he turned to look at me. I got a clearer view of him. His eyes are the same colour as mine. But his eyes scared me. They are nothing more than a dark hole. It is like they hold nothing more than tiredness and sadness. I quickly looked away from his eyes.

" Is this her?" The unknown man said with his deep and rough voice. Mom nodded.

" She is so big now." He said as he continued to look at me. I poked daddy's hand.

" Who is he?"

He sighed before answering, " he is your father....your real father."

A/N: Guys, recently I have been having some personal problems

A/N: Guys, recently I have been having some personal problems. So I most probably wouldn't be able to update regularly. But I will try my best. Anyway, vote and comment :).