𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

𝐓 𝐇 𝐑 𝐄 𝐀 𝐓 𝐒

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Dax woke up with a small smile as he looked up at Brett. Dax's hand was on his chest and his arm was stretched across Brett's abdomen while Brett's arm was wrapped around Dax's body and his hand was placed at Dax's back. He blinked himself awake slowly. He barely held in the groan as he remembered the previous night's consequences. He frowned a bit. He wasn't sure if he was ready to handle all the bad that was about to come his way. It felt like another impossible weight to carry on his chest, but he knew he didn't have a choice. Mason was in danger, and Mason was family.

"Hey, wake up," Dax said as he sat up. He patted Brett's chest before rubbing his eyes. Brett's eyes shot open, and in an instant, he was in the older boy's lap, "Morning breath, Brett."

"I don't care," Brett breathed as he leaned in. He connected their lips as he pushed Dax against the bed. Dax almost got lost in the moment. Almost.

"I do, boo," Dax said as he gently pushed Brett back just enough so that they weren't breathing into each other's mouths,  "I need to go look for Mason."

Guilt crossed Brett's face as he remembered. He locked eyes with Dax as he grabbed his boyfriend's hand, "I want to help."

"You can't," Dax said with a sympathetic smile as he rubbed Brett's cheek with his thumb.

"Why?"

"You're like me now. Even if you can stomach being in the same room as Stiles, it's too dangerous," Dax said softly as he shook his head.

Brett grimaced, "I have some self-control."

"And I love that about you," Dax smiled as he pushed Brett's hair off of his forehead, "But we're going to fight something. If someone gets cut, you won't be able to stop yourself."

Brett stayed silent for a moment. Dax hated it. Brett had to adjust to a whole new world, and it felt like it was his fault, "So what do you want to do?"