𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

𝐓 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐓

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"I want your help," Stiles said as he marched up to Dax, "I don't know you, but I trust you. I may not know why, but I need help."

"Can't we do it later?" Dax asked, "I have AP Chem in like five minutes."

"No, now come along you little runt," Stiles said as he grabbed Dax's wrist and dragged him to his car.

"What's a criminal tremor?" Liam asked as he climbed into the back of Stiles' jeep. He was holding a bright green sheet of paper up.

"Doesn't matter," Stiles muttered as he put the jeep in reverse and floored it sending both Liam and Dax towards the windshield.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Stiles, Dax, and Liam watched as Theo opened his car trunk. He pulled something out of it. It looked like it was wrapped in a paper bag. He then shut his car trunk and glanced around as if he felt he was being watched.

"I told you he was up to something," Stiles muttered as they watched Theo.

"We spent three hours watching this dude playing video games in his bedroom. He better be out here covering up a mass murder," Liam sighed.

"Or at least a homicide and drugs," Dax sighed.

"Let's find out," Stiles said as he walked out from behind the bushed they were hidden in. Liam and Dax ended up ahead of Stiles as he tripped climbing out from behind the bush, "You still got his scent?" Stiles asked as he caught up to the two of them.

"Yes," Dax answered at the same time Liam answered with, "Don't need it," Liam looked at Dax confused for a second before looking back down to the footprint in the mud. Liam stopped walking. Dax and Stiles turned around.