𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

𝐓 𝐑 𝐀 𝐍 𝐒 𝐈 𝐓 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Dax and Liam had managed to get the score tied on their own. They made it into overtime just in time, "Looks like your going to have to go back to trying," Dax smirked as he raised his brows.

Brett narrowed his eyes at him, "Turns out you have two good players."

"Did you just-" Dax was cut off by the loud ringing coming from the news vans. Dax's eyes screwed shut as he covered his ears but to no avail. Luckily, it wasn't quite as bad as the banshee screech so he was able to move, but he couldn't stand on his own. Brett pulled him off the ground and handed him to Liam.

"Get him out of here. I'll help with the people," Brett said before running off.

"No, Brett," Dax muttered but Brett either ignored him or couldn't hear him as he ran off.

Liam wanted to protest but given the disorientated state of his friend, he decided to listen to Brett and take Dax into the school for cover. By the time he made it into a classroom and shut the door a lot of people came into the school screaming. Liam shut the door. Liam put Dax in a chair. Dax stood up, but he sat back down when he was disorientated. He gave himself a moment to catch his bearings.

Dax stood up the second Stiles and Hayden pulled Brett into the classroom, "The desk! The desk!" Stiles shouted as he struggled to hold up Brett. Brett yelled out in pain.

Liam knocked everything off of the table and helped Stiles put Brett on the table. Brett yelled out again as they did so, "Why isn't he healing?"

"I'm okay," Brett gritted out, "I'm fine."

They pulled apart his jersey to look at the wound. Hayden, Stiles, and Liam all gagged at the sight while Dax panicked slightly. He could see Brett's intestines which is never a good sign as he learned.