𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

𝐀 𝐋 𝐎 𝐍 𝐄

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Coach had finally called a timeout. Dax was thankful for it even though he knew the entire time out was just so that Coach could yell at Greenburg, "Hey, you look hot scoring and all, but maybe could you stop so that we don't run out of time?" Dax asked as they walked.

"You don't think I've been trying? You guys suck. You suck so bad that it's impossible to lose against you," Brett said.

"I warned you earlier," Dax admitted.

"What are we supposed to do?" Liam asked.

"Try not sucking," Brett said before jogging off.

"Your boyfriend is really helpful," Liam rolled his eyes as the two sat down on the bench.

"It's fine. We got this," Dax nodded to himself, "We will be ball hogs the rest of the game and we'll actually score some so that it isn't one to five."

"Maybe if you weren't distracted-"

"Liam, are you lecturing me on being distracted?"

"All I'm saying is that every time you and Brett see each other you make faces."

"Yeah, and who took- Nope. No, I'm not saying that. It's too mean."

Hayden came up behind them and tapped Liam on the back, "Hey."

"Hey," Liam responded. Dax looked up at him with a satisfied smirk. Liam glared at him.

"I'm with you," Hayden said.

"What?" Liam asked as his eyes snapped from Dax to Hayden.

"I'm with you. All of you," Hayden said.

"Why?"

"Cuz you're right about Scott... and whatever happens next, I wanna be with you," Hayden and Liam smiled at each other. Liam leaned in and kissed her.

"So I get scolded for winking at my boyfriend, but you get to make out with your girlfriend?" Dax crossed his arms as he sassed.

"It's a timeout," Liam said defensively.