𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐑 𝐈 𝐓 𝐘   𝐆 𝐀 𝐌 𝐄

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Dax and Brett were sitting at a picnic table holding hands. Brett was at the school for the lacrosse game and it was Dax's off period. They were getting odd looks since most people at Beacon Hills knew Dax was on the lacrosse team, and Brett was still in his uniform. Dax didn't care about the odd looks though. He was with his boyfriend and that is all that mattered.

"Dax has got a nice little boo-thang!" Harvey yelled with a smile as he walked by. Dax shook with laughter as he watched Harvey walk by.

"Who was that?" Brett asked with a chuckle.

"Harvey. He's in my English class. He is honestly the best sophomore in the school. Hands down," Dax laughed, "He makes everything interesting. You should see him when he and Karla haven't taken their meds and they're together."

"You add to that don't you," Brett sighed as he looked down at his boyfriend.

"You know it," Dax winked.

"Do you go to Beacon Hills High?" A woman in a blue shirt asked. She had long light brown hair and she was wearing a black suit. Dax looked behind her to see a camera crew setting up.

"Yes ma'am," Dax nodded.

"Your Southern is coming out," Brett whispered as he nudged Dax.

"And you're from Devenford?" She asked as she looked up at Brett. Brett nodded, "Would you two like to come to talk about the charity game for the news?"

"Why not?" Brett shrugged as he pulled Dax over to where the camera was.

She fixed her hair and held up the mic with a bright smile. Dax and Brett smiled at the camera. They still had their pinkies linked. Once the cameraman gave her a thumbs up, she began to speak, "While tonight's game is a charity event, we hear Devenford Prep and Beacon Hills have a long-standing rivalry," She pointed the mic in Dax and Brett's direction.