𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

𝐁 𝐀 𝐂 𝐊   𝐓 𝐎   𝐏 𝐋 𝐀 𝐍   𝐀

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The fourth floor was destroyed. Scott, Stiles, Dax, and Noah exchanged glances as they walked onto the floor. There were small fires everywhere. The walls and floor were black from burns. And there was paper everywhere.

"Eatenus exstinxisti," Dax muttered and all of the tiny fires surrounding them went out. Noah looked to Dax startled before continuing down the hall. They all jumped back in time for what looked like a ball of pure fire to get thrown down the hallway. Once the fire landed and went out, they could see that it was Parrish and that he was wounded.

Noah carefully walked over to Parrish, "Parrish, you okay?" Parrish had a dazed look as he stared past Noah, "Deputy!" Noah yelled, snapping Parrish out of it. He looked around startled.

Dax and Scott began following the bloody pawprints that lead down the hall. The giant claw-like paws turned into bloodied shoe prints once they got further down the hall.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"What I am about to show you, isn't supposed to exist," Deaton said as he looked between Scott, Stiles, and Dax.

"Maybe it'll want to be my friend then," Dax shrugged, "Nevermind," Dax said disgustedly as Deaton began laying out pictures. Everything in the pictures was supernatural and dead or almost there.

"This is the only surviving evidence of Dr. Valack's time as Chief Medical Officer of Eichen House," Deaton said as he laid the pictures out on the table, "To call it human experimentation would be... charitable," Deaton explained. Scott picked up a photo of a girl covering her ears, "A banshee... She died screaming."