𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙀𝙉

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

𝐒 𝐔 𝐏 𝐄 𝐑 𝐌 𝐎 𝐎 𝐍

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"I'm officially the single friend," Mason complained as he and Dax walked through the hallways.

"You could always ask Corey out," Dax offered.

"He just... just got out of a relationship with some weird scorpion something, and he is a chimera."

"I've dated worse," Dax shrugged, "Besides isn't everyone in doom and gloom mode anyway?"

"Except you..." Mason commented, "Why is that?"

"I don't know... Guess I've had my fair share of the world is ending crises."

"Can I ask a question?"

"Shoot."

"How do you exist? Everything I have read on vampires says they cannot have children... well everything but Twilight."

"Never trust Twilight. They give us a really bad reputation," Dax shuddered, "You know what? Why don't you come stay the night at my house tonight and I'll give you the answer."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I hate being alone, and Brett is doing some pack thing tonight."

"Cool."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Dax handed Mason a bag of popcorn as he jumped over the back of the couch. Dax was wearing one of Brett's hoodies and some sweatpants. Mason was wearing grey pajama pants and a lighter grey shirt.