𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

𝐀 𝐋 𝐖 𝐀 𝐘 𝐒   𝐀 𝐍 𝐃   𝐅 𝐎 𝐑 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐑

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Hope this is black magic," Dax reminded her, "The stuff Alaric forbids, you know, your father. Does he even know you're here?"

"Daxton Kol J Mikaelson," Lizzie crossed her arms, "Our father will be fine with it because he will be too busy remembering you."

"If all four of us do it, the black magic won't affect us," Josie shrugged slightly.

"You told them we're doing this in limited spaces, right?" Dax asked as he turned to Hope.

"I may have left that part out," Hope shrugged slightly.

"What do you mean?" Josie crossed her arms.

"If everyone remembers me, certain people will want me dead again," Dax said, "So I figured we do it in three confined spaces. Beacon Hills, the Salvatore School, and the compound in New Orleans."

"Why do people want you dead?" Josie asked.

"Because he is a fully activated tribrid," Lizzie answered.

"Well, she remembers," Dax nodded.

"Are we going to do this or not?" Hope asked.

"Let's do it," Josie nodded.

The four witches joined hands. They looked around at one another, "Harae-tamai Kioku. Yomigaerashi-tamae."

A black force shot out from their circle. Dax and Lizzie looked to each other wide-eyed as Hope and Josie passed out, "They're probably getting their memories back," Lizzie assured him as she nodded.

"I'll get them off the floor," Dax nodded. He picked up Josie bridal style and placed her on the couch. He then picked up Hope and put her on the couch next to Josie.

"Do you know how long it's gonna-" Dax was cut off by Hope jumping up and wrapping her arms around Dax tightly. Dax smiled as he reciprocated the hug. Dax groaned as Hope hit him in the stomach.

"That is for being a martyr again," Hope glared at him before hugging him tightly again.

"You guys can stay over for tonight," Dax said as he turned to the twins, "I have a few extra rooms."