𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

𝐓 𝐇 𝐄   𝐃 𝐑 𝐄 𝐀 𝐃   𝐃 𝐎 𝐂 𝐓 𝐎 𝐑 𝐒

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Sorry, I'm late. Got caught up with Scott," Dax apologized with a slightly guilty smile.

"I'm not the one you need to apologize to," Brett said with a grin as he moved to let Dax in.

"It took you this long to come and see me?" Lori crossed her arms.

Dax looked over to Brett for help, but Brett raised his hands in surrender, "I'm not involved in this one."

"I'm sorry, Lori. I've been a bit busy," Dax answered. Lori glared at him.

"He was really sick last night," Brett was leaning against the wall.

"But I'm here now and that's all that matters," Dax said with a hesitant smile.

"You're lucky that I love you," Lori muttered as she wrapped Dax into a hug.

"I'm glad to be lucky," Dax smiled as he ruffled her hair.

"Sorry to steal him away, Lori, but I need him to help me study," Brett said as he pushed himself off the wall.

"It's fine because he is driving me home tomorrow," Lori smiled.

"Lori, I can drive," Brett sighed.

"Nope. He loves me so he's driving me," Lori crossed her arms.

"Alright, Lori, I will drive you home," Dax smiled.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong?" Brett asked as he looked at Dax. The two boys were sprawled on Brett's bed with a physics book and some notes separating them. Dax was lying on his stomach with his legs hanging off the foot of the bed while Brett was sat at the head of the bed with his knees in his chest. Dax had been somewhat out of it, but he was hoping Brett hadn't noticed.

'𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 | Brett Talbot | [𝟐] ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara