I feel like a weight has been lifted off my chest. It's like he read my mind. I know that definitions and label aren't so important these days but, I want them. I want him. I want to be his and fuck the gossip that might start, I don't care. I just want Kuroo.

"Yes, Kuroo, I want to be your girlfriend. A hundred times yes," I say close the gap between us and reaching up to cup my hands on his cheeks. His skin is warm and smooth beneath my fingers and I gently run my thumb over it. The only sound between us is our breathing, which has noticeably quickened.

His eyes darken as he reaches up and grabs one of my hands, pulling it to his lips. He gently kisses my palm, keeping eye contact with me. That simple touch flushes me and all I can think about is how much I need him in this moment.

"Now, take off that shirt for me, baby," He says, releasing my hand and taking a step back.

I stand there and gape at him. "Wh-what?" I say, voice a little shaky. I feel hot all over.

"You heard me. I told you I was going to help you relax. The door is locked, it's just you and me. So start undoing those buttons".

I feel a pulse begin between my legs. I let my bag drop off my shoulders and fall onto the floor. I reach up to my top button and undo it. Then the next, then the next. Kuroo drinks up the sight, head slightly cocked to the side. I feel like a piece of artwork in a museum, completely on display to him. After I've undone the last button, I shrug the shirt off my shoulders and let that too drop onto the floor.

My bra isn't anything crazy. Just a functional thing, but the way Kuroo bites his lip and whispers "fuck" under his breath at the sight of me makes me feel like I've got lingerie on. I don't even have the urge to cover myself, which is strange.

He walks over to me still taking in the swell of my breasts, my bare shoulders, my stomach...He gently pushes my hair off of my shoulder then traces the curve of my collarbone with his calloused thumb. His thumb moves to my shoulder, and down my arm, leaving shivers in its wake.

"Turn around," He whispers huskily. I obey and turn to face the back of the room. I feel his breath on my shoulders and back. I jolt slightly when I feel his long fingers trace up my back until they reach the clasp of my bra. With skilled fingers, he unhooks it and I feel the bra slide off of my arms and onto the floor. I gasp when I feel the air hit my exposed breasts.

I hear Kuroo curse under his breath again. He moves even closer and I can feel how hard he is against my lower back. He snakes an arm around to my front, slowly brushing his knuckle up my stomach until he reaches my breasts. I gasp escapes my lips when he cups and squeezes one.

"You feel so fucking good," He says, head close to my neck. As his lips make contact with my neck, he pushes harder against me. His teeth skid along the column of my neck, followed by his tongue. I tilt my head to give him better access and let a moan escape my lips. He continues the onslaught of touch while gently pushing me forward. My thighs hit the desk. He stops and finally turns me back around. He looks at me, standing there in nothing but my skirt. Takes in the sight of my bare breasts, peaked, and rising and falling quickly because of my heavy breathing. I reach forward to unbutton his shirt, but he grabs my wrist and shakes his head. "Not right now, I'm not done yet," He says. Obediently, I let my arms fall back to my sides.

He grabs my hips and gently lifts me up onto the desk. He is so fucking strong and it turns me on even more. Kuroo pushes my legs open to stand in between then. Finally, he leans down and kisses me. There is nothing gentle about this kiss, we're both incredibly turned on and his name is the only word running through my brain. I slip my tongue into his mouth and wrap my legs around him, pulling myself harder against him. He moans into my mouth and I drink up the sound. He makes a low sound in the back of his throat as he bite my bottom lip and pulls. I wrap my arms behind his back and desperately try to pull him even closer. Kuroo breaks our kiss and looks at me, lips swollen and pink.