Ch. 12: WHERE IS HE?!

Start from the beginning

"Ah sorry, I left it in the living room. How about you go get it while I prepare some food." green says, standing up and stretching one last time to wake himself up.

I answer with a simple 'mkay' and head up to the living room.

I reach the nice and homey room and look around. I spot my blindfold laying on the armchair, right where green left it yesterday.

I take it and look at it for a good minute.

"should I put it on...? I mean... He already knows about my scars... So there's not really much reason for wearing it... Eh... I'll keep it in my inventory." I mumble to myself and head to the kitchen.

I walk into the kitchen and immediately get hit in the face with the smell of food. Bacon, to be more specific.

" oooooo you making bacon? :) " I ask, already knowing the answer.

" yeah. I'm making bacon and eggs, just like you tought me. It's a very interesting smell." he says with a big excited smile on his face.

Ah right. I tought green some of the cooking I know. Like... Bacon and eggs, specific cakes, spaghetti, mashed potatoes, fries... All of that stuff.

Surprisingly in this world there is pork chops... But no bacon. Literally makes no sense. Did no one ever have the idea of making porkchops... Thinner...?!

Oh well, at least he's excited to make something new.

Hehe I should teach him some more recipes. He's always so happy to cook with me.

I walk over and sit down at the table.

He also put out some bread and honey.

Steve and I talk a little until he's done cooking.

We sit down at the table and eat.

==✨Meanwhile at the kingdom✨==

*Light Steves pov*

I just got done from making sure everything's in order... It's around 7 am now...

I should check on sabre...

I really hope he isn't mad that I put a bunch of guards around his house...

He probably really doesn't like the whole personal guard thing.

But it's for his own good!

I know sabre well enough to know, that look he had while explaining how to get netherite.

He was considering to go and get some.

I just know it.

I am not letting that happened...I'm guessing the yellow leader could tell as well... He seemed concerned.

I walk up to the entrance of the cididel, looking at the familiar house standing right next to the entrance.

I walk over to the door. All the guards greet me on my way. I reach the front doors and greet the two guards.

For now there's just normal guards. I can't train substitute elites over night.

But I'm already training a bunch of personal guards.

So many people volunteered to be sabres personal guards. They see him as a hero, a friend... and want to protect him.

I respect their motivations.

Many Steves in this kingdom look up to sabre. They see him as a role model.

Honestly... I don't know why I was surprised to find so many people willing to become personal guards for just one person.