"What did you call me earlier in front of Evelyn?"

Avery drew her face back, deliberately trailing her eyes over Mira's body, leisurely, from head to toe. Mira gulped, taking in Avery's wild eyes, her pupil so dilated they almost turned her eyes dark green.

Avery whispered hoarsely as if she was fighting against a physical restraint.

"Say it."

She glanced down at Mira, her long eyelashes casting shadows over her eyes. Mira looked Avery, dead in the eye.

"My girlfriend," she whispered back, breathlessly. Avery immediately crashed her lips to Mira's.

She couldn't hold back any longer.

Avery's hands slipped lower, under Mira, so she could hoist her up. Mira wrapped her legs around her waist as she carried her to the guest bedroom, on the ground floor, knowing there was no way they would make it upstairs.

Avery kissed her desperately, wanting to take in every inch of Mira as soon as she could have her. She opened the door and took Mira inside, towards the bed.

She sat on the bed, Mira straddling her and placed her knee between Avery's legs. Mira teased her, by moving her hips back and forth and she created the friction Avery desired.

She laid back slightly, purring into the kiss, bringing Mira closer to her again and again, till both of them were lost to the ecstasy spreading throughout their bodies. They temporarily broke the kiss to catch their breaths and as soon as they recovered, Mira's hands cupped Avery's face pulling her back in for another kiss.

Avery's hands trailed up from Mira's thighs, up her back, to the edge of her shirt. She tugged at it, desperate to remove all obstacles separating them. Mira nodded, allowing her to do so. Avery yanked it up, breaking the kiss for a couple of seconds, to take it off, before meeting with Mira's hot lips again. Her hand reached for the hooks of Mira's bra as she trailed her lips down to her neck, where she sucked on the skin.

Mira gasped for air. "Avery, the door!"

"There's no one home."

Avery removed Mira's bra, dropping it to the floor. She flipped them over and her hands trailed down to Mira's underwear, getting rid of that too. Avery got up from the edge of the bed, smirking down at Mira who was a blushing mess.

Mira covered herself with her arms, causing Avery to growl at her.

"Move your arms or would you like me to tie them again."

She stared at Avery. Excitement coursed through her, as she gradually moved her arms away, leaving her vulnerable to Avery's hungry gaze. Avery leaned down and her tongue ran across Mira's bottom lip, slowly, as she brushed the tip of her fingers across Mira's abdomen, causing her to shudder.

"Do you have any idea how aggravatingly irresistible you are?" She meant every word and she was going to show Mira just how much she meant it.

Mira glanced into Avery's eyes, her heart melted when she saw the look Avery gave her.

It was the same look her dad gave her mom whenever they danced together to their favourite love songs or saw each other dressed up in the morning or sat together watching movies. It was the look that Mira hoped Avery would show her one day.

The look that said, 'I couldn't be happier than to spend my life with you.'

Avery took off her pants, tossed them aside, and pulled her shirt over her head. She grinned at Mira as she leaned down to kiss her again. Mira's hands reached up to trail along Avery's body.