Shopping

After me and Matthew talked, we solved our problems, and we spent the rest of the holiday in peace. We flew back home, and we got back into our daily lives. The brother's where pretty busy, but mostly was Matthew, he spent most of his time in his study. He missed a lot since we have been away, but I know he will catch up to speed in no time.

As I lay on our bed, I'm watching a show on the TV when my phone busses. I take a hold of my phone and see a text message from Lola, I smile at the text as I read it.

LOLA: "Hey bitch! I'm felling extra lonely today, let's go shopping!" She texted and I rolled my eyes at the nickname she has for me. So pretty. I text back my response.

ME: "I have to talk to Mat, but sure it sound fun"

LOLA: "Tell that him, that it's my time to be with you, so hurry and get ready. I will pick you up"

ME: "I'm going. I will be ready in 30"

And with that I turn off my phone and place in the nightstand that is on my left. I get up from the bed and I walk up to Matthew's study. I open the door, and I notice that Matthew is on the phone. I make my way towards him and he blows a kiss in my direction all while still speaking on the phone. He pushes his chair back and pats his lap. I walk up to him and sit in his lap. I place my head in his chest and I can hear his heart beating in an easy pace. Not long after he hangs up and he squeezes me in his arms

"Hey beautiful" He said in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Hey" I say as a blush comes across my face.

"Do you need something?" He asked as he tilts my head up and we can see eye to eye.

"Lola wants to go shopping" I say

"Okay, take a guard and my card" He said

"Babe, I don't want a babysitter" I say letting out a sigh

"And he is not a babysitter, he is there to unsure your safety" He said touching the tip of my nose.

"Fine" I say rolling my eyes

"I love you" He said with a snarled

"I love you too" I replied with a giggle.

I hop off his lap and I walk into our room and then to the bathroom. I take a quick shower and then dress up. I dress all casual, some skinny jeans a white crop top and gray convers. As I tie my shoes my phone buzzes. I pick it up knowing it's Lola and I walk down the stairs and out the house. I wave at Lola as she is in her car listening to music and bobbing her head. I get in the car and Lola gives me a brief hug

"Um...who is he?" She asked as she saw a tall male wearing all black get into her car.

"That's my guard" I say as I roll my eyes. "Please don't question it"

"Okay" she says as she raises her hands in surrender, I let out a giggle and Lola meet my laugh and then she is speeding into the mall's direction.

Once we arrived at the mall at the mall Lola parked the car and we went inside. We went to our usual stories: Victoria Secrets, American Eagle, Aéropostale, Forever 21 and a lot more. By half of our shopping marathon Lola got hungry and we decide to take a short break. We are at the mall's food court and Lola wanted some sushi, so we are waiting in the line to order some sushi.

"I'm going to the bathroom" I say as I let go of my bags and place them in the floor.

"Okay, want me to come with you?" Lola asked still eyeing the menu

"It's okay, I won't be long" I tell her and as I am about to walk, I feel a shadow over me. I turn around and see my guard right behind me.

"You stay here and keep Lola company" I tell him, and he gives me a weird look.

"But Luna my job is to protect you" He says as he bows his head at me in respect.

"I know, but I'm going to the bathroom. Nothing wrong will happen to me there. I will be back before you notice." I tell him and he bows his head and I start to walk into the bathroom's direction. I can finally breath. Don't get me wrong my guard is a nice guy, but I just need my space right now.

After finishing doing my business, I turn on the water and start washing my hands. I hear the door of the bathroom open and in came a woman wearing only black. Damm she rocked the all black look. As I shake my hands on the sink, I reach to grab a paper towel to dry off my hands and from the corner of my eyes I see the girl in black just standing there. Okay, now that is weird. After drying my hands off I'm going to walk to the door, but this chick stands in my way.

"Do you mind moving so that I can go?" I asked politely since there is not need to be rude.

"I cant do that" She says as she looks down, not meeting my eyes. I try to sneak a peek of her face but before I can I was hit on the back of my head and I hit the floor hard, and then I black out.

LOLA'S POV

"Miss Lola?" Alexis's guard talks up and I move my gaze from the menu to look at him.

"Yeah?" I asked and he looks worried.

"I think Miss Alexis has been in the bathroom for far too long" He says

"She is probably taking a shit" I tell him, but that does not seem to light up the mood for him. "If you are so worried, I will mind link her" I tell him, and he seems to breath for the first time since Alexis left to go to the bathroom.

"Alexis, your guard is worried. Would you mind being a sweetheart and hurry up?" I ask her through the mind link and wait a couple of seconds for her to answer. But her answer never came.

"Alexis?" I asked again, getting a little impatient.

"Did she answer?" The guard getting worried and impatient.

"No" I tell him and as soon as that word left my mouth he sprinted into the direction of the bathroom. I fallow behind him. The guard did not care that it was the girl's bathroom, he busted open the door and the bathroom was empty.

"Alexis?" I called out to her but there was no response. "You smell that?" I asked the guard and I lift my nose to the air. It smells like...

"Blood" The guard said as he scrunches down and looks at the little drops of blood on the floor.

Oh my god. I think Alexis has been kidnapped