The two boys hoped that she would say yes so that they could get to know her.

"I don't know. . . oh, well, okay! Sure!" Y/n agreed, making the two boys sigh in relief.

Y/n walked in to see Finn and, assuming, Jake.

"Hi! Um, you might not remember me, but I'm Y/n. It's nice to meet you both."

Y/n was blushing lightly. Jake was the first to speak.

"I'm Jake! I'm a magical dog," he explained, showing off his magical prowess by stretching out a part of his hand.

Y/n gasped in amazement.

"Woah! That's amazing!" She cheered.

Finn was worried. Was he going to make fun of himself in front of another human? Let alone a girl?!

"I-I'm Finn! I'm a human boy and I like adventures!" He introduced.

His voice had cracked, and in the middle of such an important introduction, too! He expected Y/n to laugh at him but she didn't, she just smiled and nodded.

"It's nice to meet you too Finn. This is better than our first encounter."

Y/n giggled lightly. Tree Trunks finally opened up the oven and made her way over to the table.

"Here you are."

The pie's scent wafted through the air. Y/n had never smelt anything this good before.

"Wow," Finn mumbled, looking at the beautiful treat.

"Come on, go ahead." Tree Trunks said, encouraging them.

Finn and Jake happily took a slice as Y/n faltered with her hands. She has never seen or tried any dessert like this before. Finn noticed her faltering hand.

"What's wrong?" He asked Y/n.

Her gaze floated up and she let donned a nervous smile.

"I've never tried a pie before. I don't know what it'll taste like."

She let out an awkward laugh after her statement. Both Finn and Jake stared at her in disbelief.

"What?!" They both exclaimed.

Jake's mouth was hung open while Finn's eyes were wide.

"You've never had pie before?! That needs to change right now!" Finn told her.

Y/n looked down at the pie and slowly reached for one of the pie slices. She picked up the warm piece and slowly brought it to her mouth. She looked up and saw the two boys staring at her, waiting for her first bite. She looked down at the piece, a bit worried at the prospect of eating such a foreign food.

'You can do it, Y/n! It must be amazing if Finn and Jake like it so much!'

She opened her mouth and took a small bite. Instantly her eyes widened. The flavor was amazing. The apples still tasted fresh and crisp with the buttery and flaky crust. A slight tang of cinnamon mixed with the apples made it perfect.

"This. . ." She paused looking down at the slice.

Finn and Jake were staring at her intently.

". . . is. . . the best thing I've ever had!" she exclaimed, her voice high with excitement and glee.

The two boys laughed at her excitement and started to go down on the pie. Y/n was content with her one slice and ate it slowly to savor its taste.

Tree Trunks made her way over to the side of the table.