Nandini quickly changed and sent message to Ishita and Abhi and rushed to hospital, she managed to reach in 15minutes as there was no rush at this hour.

She than ran to the room and started her treatment. At early hour the child got stable and now was out of danger.

When she was out of emergency room it was already 6 in the morning.She completed all the formalities and went to Cabin.

She called Abhi and he immediately picked up her call.

Nandini: Bhai can you come and pick me.

Abhi: Are you okay, what happened?

Nandini: Bhai nothing happened, actually I am tired and also sleepy so maybe I will not be able to drive.

Abhi: Okay, wait I will just come.

Nandini till then finished her work and was waiting for Abhi.

She received Abhi's message saying to come down.

She collected her things and went down.

Abhi: Babydoll you look tired.

Nandini: Bhai, I am tired I did not sleep for whole one day.

Abhi: You can sleep for the whole day now.

Nandini: No, I have to return after lunch.

Abhi: You can't be serious Nandu your body needs rest.

Nandini: I know bhai, but can't help it. Now chalo I can sleep for few hours.

Abhi: Yaa,come.
They reached home, Nandini had her breakfast and soon went to sleep after taking a bath, she was too lazy for that but she just returned from hospital so it has to be done.

At around 1 she got up with the ringing of phone.

Nandini answered with her heavy voice.

Nandini: Hello.

Manik: Hello Shona, what happened, are you alright?

Nandini: Manik, I am fine I just woke up, that's why I am sounding weird.

Manik: Ohh, but you are sleeping this late.

Nandini: Yeah yesterday whole day I was at the hospital.

Manik: Sorry to disturb you, you rest I will call you later.

Nandini: No, actually I have to leave for hospital now so we can talk.

Manik: Again hospital?

Nandini: Manik, I am required there so I have to go.

Manik: Shona, don't stress yourself and don't overwork ok.

Nandini: Haa baba, I am fine here, you tell me how are you?

Manik: I am fine and there's a good news.

Nandini: What is the news?

Manik: The deal for which I came here is going on full speed so maybe next week I will be there.

Listening this news Nandini had a huge smile on her face.

Nandini: This is such a good news, Come fast I am missing you, Mani.

Manik: I miss you too. Wait did you just call me......

Nandini realised what she called him and stuck her tongue out biting it a bit.

Manik: Shona.

Nandini: Yes Manik?

Manik: You called me Mani.

Nandini: Arre it just came out from my mouth.

Manik: I liked the name, call me Mani.

Nandini: You liked it?

Manik: Yeah and now you are calling me that.

Nandini: If you like it I will call you Mani.

Manik: Hayye kitna acha lagta hai tumhare muh se sunke.

Nandini: Manik, Come soon and Take care.

Manik: You too take care don't overwork ok. I will be there by next week.

Nandini: Bye Mani.

Manik: Bye Shona.

Manik kept the phone and Nandini did a small happy dance on receiving the news that he will be here by next week. She looked at her phone homescreen where both their engagement photo was there and said "I love you Manik" she then blushed on realising that finally she accepted her feelings openly without any confusion and pressure.

 She looked at her phone homescreen where both their engagement photo was there and said "I love you Manik" she then blushed on realising that finally she accepted her feelings openly without any confusion and pressure

(Nandini's homescreen, Imagine it to be Manik and Nandini)

She knew her feelings but was waiting for her to realise and say out loud which she did today. All the tiredness flew out of window and now she was fresh. She got ready for hospital and went down, had her lunch and started for hospital.

Author's Note:Hey guys,here is the next chapter.Keep showering this love in further chapters.I would love more inline comments.🙈🙈Silent readers please vote 🙏🙏.
Enjoy reading,vote and comment if you like the chapter.
Stay safe,stay indoor.

Love,
Author❤️