I watched as we the Gryffindor team scored some points.

I saw a Slytherin hit Oliver with a blugger and Slytherin made a move and scored 10 points. Then the Slytherin's scored another 10 points.

I looked at Harry and saw that his broom going out of control. I looked in the crowd to see if anyone is doing something, then I saw Professor Snape staring up at Harry saying something. I watched Hermione set fire to Snape's robes and Harry got back up.

Both me and Harry caught sight of the snitch and went after it. Harry stood on his broom trying to catch the snitch but fell.

'Harry'!

'Eyes on the snitch'! my captain yelled. I nodded and continued to follow the snitch. I stood up on my broom just as Harry did and I fell.

I gagged on something and spat it out. The snitch.

'(y/n) Potter receives 150 points for catching the snitch'. Madam Hooch blew her whistle and screamed that Slytherin won.

I looked at Harry and he looked at me, smiling.

(Time skip to Christmas Eve)

I was reading a book while Harry and Ron played wizards chess. There was not much people now because they all went home for the holiday. Spend time with their families.

'I see you've packed', Ron said, once he saw Hermione.

'I see you haven't'.

'Change of plans, my parents decided to go to Romania to visit my brother Charlie, his studying dragons there'.

'Anyway, it's good, you can help Harry and (y/n) then, they're going to go and look in the library for information on Nicolas Flamel'.

'We've looked a hundred times'.

'Not in the restricted section, happy Christmas'. And she started walking off.

'I think we got a bad influence on her'.

I woke up on Christmas Day. I took a shower and changed,grabbing my guitar and heading down to the black lake. I walked back to the castle to the great hall, where Harry called me over to the Gryffindor table.

'Happy Christmas, (y/n)'.

'Happy Christmas, Harry'.

'My mum got you something'. Ron handed me a gift.

'I got a present'?

'Yeah, do you and Harry really never get presents'? I shook my head. I opened the wrapping and pulled out a green sweater and a grey stripe.

'Thanks, it's the best present I ever got'. I put it on over my shirt.

'Listen (y/n), I got a gift, it said it was our father's, it's an invisibility cloak, we can use it tonight, when we're going to the library'.

'Cool'.

That night, me and Harry went to the library under the invisibility cloak.

'Harry you look for anything on Nicoles Flamel and I will look for something on the Philosopher stone'. We starting looking, some of the books were chained to the shelf, I didn't know why. Then I heard a painful scream from a man.

'Who's there'? Filch's voice yelled. Harry grabbed the cloak, making the lantern we had fall off the table and break. We hid under the cloak and we heard Filch's breathing.

'Show yourself', he said. As he passed us, me and Harry slowly walked out of the library. We were running toward our common room when we were stopped by professor Snape and Quirrell. Snape was grabbing Quirrell by his collar and pushed him against the wall.

'Severus, I-I', Quirrell stuttered.

'You don't want me as your enemy, Quirrell', Snape growled.

'What you m-mean'?

'You know very well what I mean'. Snape suddenly turned his head our way.

I covered Harry's mouth and held my breath, I started to move backwards slowly before Snape grabbed the air, he turned back to Quirrell.

'We'll have another little chat soon', Snape told Quirrell. 'When you had time to decided where your loyalties lie'. I saw Filch come from around the corner, hold our lantern that we left in the library.

'Professors, I found this, in the restricted section, it's still hot, that means that there is a student out of bed'. Snape disappeared with Quirrell and Filch back around the corner. Me and Harry went into an abandoned room and took off the cloak.

'Shit, now, Snape knows I'm not in my dorm', I breathed out. Harry walked toward a mirror, that was the only thing in the room.

'Mum, dad', I heard him say.

'What'? I walked to Harry's side.

'Mum, dad, how is this possible'.

'I don't know'.

Me and Harry stayed in front of the mirror for a good long while, just staring. I had a conversion with my mother. She didn't reply with words, she just nodded. Harry sat on the floor just staring at them.

'I see you two found the mirror of erised'. The voice made me jump, I turned around and so did Harry. 'I see that like many others before you two have discovered delights the mirror of erised'.

'Professor Dumbledore, we were just-' I exclaimed but Dumbledore raised his hand to stop me.

'I trust by now you realise what it does'?

'The mirror shows what we want, whatever we want', I said.

'Yes... and no, it shows us nothing more or less than the deepest and most despite desires of our hearts, you've never know your family, yet you see them standing beside you, remember this area this mirror gives us neither knowledge or truth, men have wasted away in front of it, that's why tomorrow it will be moved to a new home and I must ask both of you not to go looking for it again, it does not do to dwell on dreams'.

'Yes headmaster', I said.

'Off to your dorms now', he said before watching us leave the room.