67

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder RVTICF » Chapter 67: [3 more] Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman who was ridiculed by the whole network (41)

Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder Chapter 67: [3 more] Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman who was ridiculed by the whole network (41)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

All Xiang fans have seen Chu Xiang's stage show on TV. Most of the new fans are drama fans or variety show fans, even passersby fans. They don’t have much feelings about this, but they just think Chu Xiang’s singing and dancing is awesome, their idol Really a versatile player. +++ Catino Novel Network www.ck101.la

The old fans are different. The fans who have been following Chuxiang who have never left are the most excited, followed by the fans who used to (take off tuo) fans and now return to fans. They haven't fully believed in Chu Xiang's lifelong life, but they know that Chu Xiang is back now, back on the stage, and again the charming idol.

How much they liked her at the beginning, and still like her now, it is necessary to return fans. Especially after Chu Xiang released the dance studio version of singing and dancing, her fans began to rise rapidly.

Chu Xiang went to another show, and then practiced dancing in the dance studio and singing in the recording studio every day, preparing for the upcoming birthday party.

Uncle Dong has asked someone to arrange the venue for the birthday party, and arranged to draw fans to participate in the scene, and everything has been prepared intensively.

During the period, Chu Xiang went to a charity party with various stars. When walking on the red carpet, he stopped to let the media take pictures. The host asked her: "We all know that you will have a birthday party soon, and there will be concerts in the future, your fans. We are all very excited. Can you ask, if you marry and have children in the future, how do you plan to allocate your family and work time?"

Fans watching the live broadcast are all nervous. Chu Xiang had just retired because of marriage before. Will the person's (sexual) personality change? If she falls in love with a man again in the future, will she leave the circle again without saying a word?

Heizi ridiculed: "She just raised money by the way, and now she is an investor, very close to Xing Yao Zhou, the boss (guan) department of the s family, and now she is waiting to marry again while she is whitewashed. What about the rich. Look at it, what is a nonsense for life, which idol did it? 】

Xiangfan is now more than that when Chu Xiang came back, I don’t know how many times it has been. He directly smashed the sunspot into closed wheat, and then clearly heard Chu Xiang say: "I will not get married and have children, so this problem does not exist."

This is not so trustworthy, not to marry and have children? Is it because you haven't gotten to the person you want to marry yet? Many people thought this way, but at least Chu Xiang said this, which comforted them greatly. Only in this way can we see Chu Xiang appear on the stage more.

That night Zhou Ye came to pick up Chu Xiang and asked her in the car, "What you said is true? Not getting married?"

Chu Xiang looked at him and said seriously: "I'm serious, I know Dong Shu told you. If you have to marry a wife back, then I am not suitable. In my eyes, the marriage certificate It doesn’t make any sense, it can’t affect or change me, it’s the same whether it’s me or not. You are my boyfriend, and your other things have nothing to do with me, so consider it carefully.