22

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder RVTICF » Chapter 22: [1 more] Fiance fell in love with the nanny's daughter (22)

Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder Chapter 22: [1 more] Fiance fell in love with the nanny's daughter (22)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chu Xiang bid farewell to everyone and reached out to get his bag. +++Cartino novel website www.ck101.la The little boy did not let go, and tentatively asked: "Sister Xiang, are you and Mr. Xiao really together?"

Chu Xiang looked over to Xiao Han and said with a smile: "Yeah, aren't we good enough? Let's go, bye."

The little boy released his hand, and Chu Xiang watched Xiao Han walk over. An Lan looked at the two of them behind, and suddenly shouted to Chu Xiang: "Sister Xiang, you must protect yourself, don't get hurt again!"

Chu Xiang turned his back to her and raised his hand and waved. The opposite Xiao Han had already walked over to help her open the door. Chu Xiang's hand fell on his (chest xiong) and raised his head (kiss wen) on his chin. , Whispered: "Mr. Xiao, you are very charming tonight."

Ignoring the surprise of other people, Xiao Han hugged Chu Xiang and lowered his head (kiss Wen) to her lips, and said in her ear: "You are more charming. You can charm so many young boys with one meal."

Chu Xiang smiled lightly: "Is President Xiao jealous?"

Xiao Han looked at her eyes and whispered softly: "I don't like vinegar, I only like red wine. I keep that bottle of red wine for you all the time, when will I drink it?"

"Now?" Chu Xiang raised his eyebrows and got into the car.

Xiao Han immediately closed the door and got into the car, and drove out without giving Chu Xiang a chance to say hello to the others.

An Lan rubbed his eyes and asked the others, "That was Manager Xiao just now? Xiao Han, the iceberg of the Xiao family? Did I admit the wrong person?"

"Who said Xiao Han was from the iceberg? He was clearly a volcano, and led us away from sister Xiang!"

"Don't you think that Sister Xiang is too powerful? She can make Ye Chen like that, and of course, she can also make President Xiao like that."

"What kind of thing? Anyway, Sister Xiang is with Mr. Xiao. We have no chance."

"That's not necessarily true. If Mr. Xiao treats Sister Xiang like Ye Chen, I can grab Sister Xiang at any time."

An Lan shook his head and interrupted them aloud, "It's all right, knowing that you are sister Xiang's little brother, please don't show your loyalty if you are not there at the moment, let's go and go to the bar."

Everyone got in the car and asked to drive on behalf of the driver. An Lan glanced at the direction Chu Xiang was leaving, feeling depressed. She just got better with Chu Xiang, and wanted to play with Chu Xiang as much as other best friends. As a result, Chu Xiang had been taken away by the big bad wolf Xiao Xiao. There is no time to care about her, why is she not a man?

The grudge Xiao Big Bad Wolf remembers the words An Lan yelled, and asked while driving, "They asked you to protect yourself? Do I look like someone who will hurt you?"

Chu Xiang turned his head to look at his handsome profile, (gou) lips curled up, "They should be worried about you."

As the car drove into the garage and stopped, Chu Xiang suppressed Xiao Hanshen (kiss wen) and untied his tie. Xiao Han hugged her out of the car and walked into the elevator, holding up her bag to block the faces of the two of them. Chu Xiang like this is so touching, he doesn't want anyone to see it.