63

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder RVTICF » Chapter 63: [2 more] Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman who was ridiculed by the whole network (37)

Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder Chapter 63: [2 more] Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman who was ridiculed by the whole network (37)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After the news spread that Chu Xiang had invested in several companies and achieved great success, the Lin family was most shocked. +++Mobile phone reading visit m.ck101.la

Lin Jiawei was shocked, his parents were shocked, and Mrs. Lin was even more shocked.

Mrs. Lin couldn't believe it, that Chu Xiang, who was told by her to dare not say anything every day, had this ability. Lin Jiawei even suspected that he had never really known Chu Xiang. Why did Chu Xiang after the divorce make him no longer find his original shadow?

When Chu Xiang was no longer a vase, popular netizens accepted her, but in the eyes of the rich, she was still an actor. But now Chu Xiang is not only a star, but also a very foresighted investor. In just six months, he has made considerable achievements, and that is talent.

Lin Jiawei abandoned Chu Xiang and chose Mo Xinru. In addition to starting his family, he really felt that he had lost the watermelon and picked sesame seeds.

When Chu Xiang became famous, the Lin family once again became a laughing stock.

Lin Jiawei wanted to clarify the changes in Chu Xiang, but there was a problem with his grabbing Zhou's project. Now he was backlashed. The situation was very serious. He could only concentrate on responding to Zhou Ye's counterattack, and he couldn't tell the least.

Zhou Ye took a few business magazines covering Chu Xiang and showed them to Chu Xiang, and exclaimed, "I'm still guessing how you are going to solve the investor problem, but you gave me such a big surprise. What kind of baby are you? Huh? How can I do this in such a short time? I can't do it."

Chu Xiang had been the world's top business tycoon in her previous life, and her vision and golden ideas were beyond the reach of others. Now it only invests in a few national five hundred (strong qiang) companies instead of the top companies in the country, or it is because she is busy filming and has no time. If she can't even do this, she has been busy for decades in her last life?

But of course these cannot be told to Zhou Ye. She only smiled and said, "Maybe I am a genius?"

"Ms. Cai that day, are you interested in coming to my company? I sit in the office every day, work when I want to work, and play when I don't want to work, so I don't have to be so tired anymore. How good?" Zhou Ye stared at her without blinking. (Let you) confuse her.

The result was the same as he expected. Chu Xiang refused without thinking, "I am not interested in doing business now. I like filming and I want to win the Olympic Award."

Zhou Ye wondered: "You don't like business, why do you invest in so many companies (gans)? Your money is enough?"

Chu Xiang looked up and smiled at him, "I just saw that the Lin family was not pleasing to the eye and wanted to take the money to kill them. These are just a few companies? After I finish filming these two films, I will continue to invest. There will be my shares in all corners of the world. Lin doesn't want to die, he has to die, it doesn't take me any effort, why not do it?"

Zhou Ye said hurriedly, "I can help with this. Lin is not young. It may be a bit difficult to deal with, but it is not impossible. Do you want Lin to go bankrupt? I'll come."