5

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder RVTICF » Chapter 5: Fiance fell in love with the nanny's daughter (5)

Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder Chapter 5: Fiance fell in love with the nanny's daughter (5)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chu Xiang was still a sophomore. After two days of internship in the company, Fang Qing reminded her that it was time to go back to school. +++Cartino novel website www.ck101.la Chuxiang doesn't have many courses. You can still practice in the company when there is no class.

Chu Xiang immediately agreed. She has never been to school yet. It would be nice to go to school to experience campus life. The company's affairs cannot be understood overnight, and parents are not in a hurry to ask her to help. She has plenty of time to take a good look at the world.

The original owner used to go to school with Bai Xuewei in the family car. The car was very low-key. Few classmates knew her true identity, only that her family had money. However, Ye Chen often drove a sports car to school, and his classmates thought that he was a super rich second-generation, handsome and decathlon, he was very much sought after, and felt that the original owner had elevated him.

Chu Xiang doesn't have the habit of low-key. She drove a red (colored) supercar to school. It was given by Chu Dongqi on the eighteenth birthday of the original owner. The original owner didn't like cars very much. Every day, he walked with Bai Xuewei or Ye Chen, almost never driving.

When Chu Xiang entered the garage to pick up the car, she saw it at a glance. She likes red (color) the most. This red (color) supercar is simply more beautiful than all her past magic weapons! Chu Xiang drove a few laps in the villa garden, and after getting familiar with (fuck cao), he went straight to school.

In this world, the spiritual energy is so thin that Chu Xiang can't practice and can only introduce a small amount of spiritual energy to nourish the body. But her (强qiang) great consciousness is not affected by crossing, and she learns everything very fast. It's like someone else needs to think about something for one minute. One second of thinking is enough for her. There is no obstacle to accepting modern and new things. The first time she drove, she drove fast and got stuck in the bottom line of traffic rules.

The school was taking a break between classes. Some students who finished the class carried their books back to the dormitory and went to the library. Some students were rushing to the classroom when they were ready for class, and some students went outside the school. As soon as the supercar appeared, it immediately attracted everyone's attention.

Chu Xiang found a parking spot nearby, and many students stopped to look around, whispering to guess who the person in the sports car was.

The door slowly rose, and Chu Xiang stepped out of the car wearing sunglasses. She likes to wear tight-fitting clothes. The white (color) V-neck short-sleeved T-shirt wraps her body to reveal her good figure. The smooth lines of light blue (color) jeans make her legs very slender.

She wore red (color) high heels, with her long burgundy (color) hair, a red (color) gemstone pendant on the collarbone, and a red (color) bag in her hand, which made her look beautiful (yanyan) People, there is also a (strong qiang) aura that rushes to the face, as if they are students in a completely different world from them who are still in the ivory tower.

Chu Xiang is accustomed to everyone's attention, and she has always been the focus of the crowd. After locking the car, she walked to the teaching building as she remembered. This class is in English and lasts two consecutive sessions. Of course the original owner can speak English, but this is still very new to Chu Xiang, and she is looking forward to the English class.