38

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder RVTICF » Chapter 38: [1 more] Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman who was ridiculed by the whole network (12)

Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder Chapter 38: [1 more] Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman who was ridiculed by the whole network (12)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chu Xiang hid behind a sturdy tree with dense leaves and vines. +++Cartino novel website www.ck101.la Chu Xiang posted on the tree motionless, she was not seen on the other side of the tree.

The most (strong qiang) combination of the five groups came from the other side. The mc, nicknamed Tie Niu, and the fitness-loving guests held a few fruits in their hands and ate while walking. Tie Niu glanced at random, pointed to the tree (gan gan) and said, "Is that a card?"

"It seems to be in the vine, go." The two ran over to pick the card in the vine and relaxed their guard.

Chu Xiang grabbed a thick vine in his hand and rushed out, passing them quickly around the tree three times, and tied the vine where he had just hidden.

"What situation is this?"

"What happened?"

The two Iron Bulls lie down on the tree (dry gan) with dumbfounded faces, holding the fruit in their hands, looking at Chu Xiang who appeared from behind the tree in disbelief.

Chu Xiang smiled and said, "I'm sorry for the two teachers, life is not easy, I can only grab it."

Xu Qian walked out from the corner dumbfounded with her mouth open, and walked closer to look at the iron cow up and down, and stretched out her hand to yank the vine to explain, and said in surprise: "Chu Xiang, you have stopped the iron cow!!! This show starts broadcasting. In the three seasons, this is the first time someone has controlled an iron cow!"

Tie Niu couldn't laugh or cry, "I lost all my fame today, you are so awesome, who would have thought of it. We showed a female hero on the show."

His guest gloated and said, "Who told me to win? It's going to be a loss now."

Chu Xiang pulled out the card hidden in the vine and smiled: "Fortunately, I succeeded, otherwise I will lose another card."

Xu Qian clapped her hands and grabbed the fruits of Tie Niu with excitement. She laughed and said, "I like this show today, it's not right, it's today's little apprentice who found the right one, and I will be able to experience the robbing of Tie Niu in my lifetime. The coolness of things, that's... so cool!"

Tie Niu hurriedly said: "Qianqian, let's be like this, you let us go, we will help you grab, let's form an alliance, can't we?"

Xu Qian didn't answer, and took out the cards in his pocket and counted them, "Four, plus our two, we can go out now, little apprentice."

Tie Niu continued: "Then, let's go out together. We will both help you in the future. It is equivalent to having two bodyguards. Can you succeed?"

Xu Qian smiled and took three cards, and stuffed the remaining one back, "No, you must grab us if you are free."

"Don't grab, really don't grab, form an alliance, what if there is a task that you two can't accomplish later? I don't want to be the last one—"

Chu Xiang and Xu Qian exchanged glances, and both nodded. Chu Xiang said, "The deal, but in order to ensure that we are not robbed, Master and I will leave first. Give you the head of the vine. opened."