12

Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder Chapter 12: Fiance fell in love with the nanny's daughter (12)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Ye Chen's mother, Sun Jie, heard Ye Zhenhong say that her son was going to the company, as if her son still couldn't let Chu Xiang go. +++Mobile phone reading visit m.ck101.la

She thinks this is a good thing. If the marriage between the Ye family and the Chu family has a chance, of course you must try hard. As for Chu Xiang's saying that if Ye Chen disturbed her again, she would **** Ye Family's mark or something, she didn't believe it, it was just childish words.

Sun Jie made a round of phone calls, and finally found an excuse to ask Chu Xiang's new number at school and called Chu Xiang in person.

Just after taking a shower, Chu Xiang pressed the speakerphone while wiping his hair, "Hello."

Sun Jie smiled and said, "Xiangxiang, this is your Aunt Ye. Why didn't you tell your aunt after you changed your number? I still want to ask you to go to the spa."

Chu Xiang raised his eyebrows, "Aunt Ye, I'm busy recently, but I don't have much leisure time. You can let Bai Xuewei accompany you."

Sun Jie immediately stated, "I don’t know anything about Bai Xuewei and Huang Xuewei. I just like our Xiangxiang. How are you, Xiangxiang? The last time you were hospitalized, my aunt went abroad for a vacation. I could go and see you. Later, you and Xiaochen had a little unpleasant quarrel. I didn't have the face to see you."

"Very good. I haven't found this world so interesting before. This period of time is the happiest time I've had when I grow up." Chu Xiang said casually, "Auntie, I still have work to do. I chatted with you."

"Hey, wait, wait a minute." Sun Jie's face (color) was a bit ugly, but she still said with a smile, "Xiangxiang, Xiaochen is going to work in the company. Who will follow you when he sees you go to the company? Going, you finally know that you are motivated, so you can make him obedient. In the future, you are all in a circle, and you help aunt to take care of him. The relationship between our two families for more than ten years is so good to be with the family. Like, I treat you as my own daughter. Xiaochen made mistakes, I have scolded him, he promised me to correct it, don’t tell us anything, I will ask Xiaochen to pour you tea Admit it."

Chu Xiang finally knew that Ye Chen's shamelessness was inherited from whom, and this self-talking, shameless and skinless ability is also great, and the group of young people in the demon world @ 援​黄基地br/>

Chu Xiang chuckled and picked up his mobile phone and said, "Aunt Ye, I can't rub the sand in my eyes. Bai Xuewei and Bai Ling are two big living people who can see if they are not blind. If you have something to do, I still find Bai Xuewei, it is impossible for me to have contact with Ye Chen, otherwise the people in the circle will see me and think that Chu Xiang is a bully, and anyone can pinch a soft persimmon. Okay, I'm here Busy, so be it."

Chu Xiang hung up the phone and threw the phone aside, waved the Universe Mirror, straightened his hair to it, and smiled: "Let them bite the dog, and stop disturbing me. If this is in my original boundary, I would have it. They fought so badly. But there is so much fun in this modern day, a little flaw, it doesn't matter."

The Universe Mirror trembled slightly, making a subtle buzzing sound, as if responding to her words.

Chu Xiang took the Universe Mirror and kissed it, and said with a smile: "The next world will go to Hyundai. I have to have fun. Remember to find more interesting places for me. Start looking for it now."