26

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder RVTICF » Chapter 26: [2 more] Fiance fell in love with the nanny's daughter (end)

Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder Chapter 26: [2 more] Fiance fell in love with the nanny's daughter (end)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Ye Chen's persistence worked, Ye Zhenhong scolded Ye Chen badly, denied his son, and drove him out of the villa. +++Mobile phone reading visit m.ck101.la

Sun Jieguan couldn't control it either, (gan gan) stopped all his cards and tried to force him to go home. Ye Chen was extremely determined, and moved Bai Xuewei into his small apartment, and quietly received the certificate.

Bai Xuewei is so happy. Although there is no wedding and no recognition by her elders, she is now a veritable Ye Jiashao (奶 Nai) (奶 Nai). What use is Ye Zhenhong and Sun Jie not admitting? Legal recognition! Even if she is divorced now, the Ye family will give her a large fortune.

Besides, she has Ye's grandson in her belly. She is very confident that when the child is born, she will definitely be able to step into the Ye family. The marriage certificate was so reassuring, Bai Xuewei relaxed wholeheartedly, and she was beaming every day, but Ye Chen liked it and confirmed that she was right.

Chu Xiang deliberately waited for Bai Xuewei to marry. After Bai Xuewei received the certificate, and Ye Chen had a hard life for a month because of no money, she exploded the Ye family's secrets-Ye Zhenhong's illegitimate child was 18 years old!

Xiao Han couldn't help but sigh when he saw the news: "You are really bad enough."

Chu Xiang (gou) smiled, "Who made them make me unhappy? Before, I was a little princess in the ivory tower, and I couldn't do anything. Now, they just ask for more blessings."

The Ye family was on the covers of major magazines, and suddenly there was a legal heir to the Ye family. Will Ye Zhenhong pass the Ye family to Ye Chen? Ye Chen has been kicked out of the house, is Ye Zhenhong clearing obstacles for his younger son?

Ye Chen was shocked and rushed back to Ye's family to question. He happened to see Sun Jie beat Ye Zhenhong and finally fainted and was admitted to the hospital. Ye Zhenhong was also scratched with two blood marks on his face.

He had never seen such a crazy mother, and had never seen such a cold-blooded father. Sun Jie was admitted to the hospital. Ye Zhenhong didn't even look at it. Sun Jie cursed Ye Zhenhong for not dying in the hospital.

The blow to Ye Chen from his parents turning his head against each other was enormous. He was even more painful and embarrassed by a half-brother who was only two years younger than him. At the same time, a huge sense of crisis fell on him. He found out the younger brother, fought with him angrily, and beat him to the hospital.

Chu Xiang became a good citizen and anonymously helped his brother to report to the police.

This time the incident was once again a big trouble. Ye Zhenhong went to the police station to find people in person, but his illegitimate son's mother took advantage of the situation to make trouble. Now that the son's affairs have been made public, what are you waiting for if you don't take the opportunity to grab the property?

Family harmony is prosperous, and family chaos is the beginning of ruin.

Chu Xiang added fire to them one after another, and at the same time kept absorbing Ye's stock, and joined hands with Xiao Han to grab Ye's one project after another. Ye Zhenhong was frustrated. The shareholders of the company were accusing him, and the family was in a mess.