19

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder RVTICF » Chapter 19: [3 more] Fiance fell in love with the nanny's daughter (19)

Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder Chapter 19: [3 more] Fiance fell in love with the nanny's daughter (19)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Xiao Han pulled the car back a bit, but did not leave. +++ Catino Novel Network www.ck101.la

Chu Xiang turned to look at Ye Chen, surprised: "What are you angry about?"

Ye Chen looked at her incredulously, "What am I angry about? Chu Xiang! You were with Xiao Han so soon? No wonder the Xiao family suddenly grabbed the mark of my house with Dongfang Group, you..."

"Stop!" Chu Xiang waved his hand and looked at him up and down, "Are you a kid in a kindergarten? Or a monster who doesn't understand human words? Didn't I grab your sign because you harass me? You continue to do this Going down, I will keep going until the Ye family goes bankrupt. If you don’t believe me, you can give it a try. Also, it’s not your business with whom I am with. Stay away from me. I am not interested in talking to you."

Chu Xiang bypassed him to leave, Ye Chen subconsciously stretched out his hand to pull her, Chu Xiang grabbed his fingers and slammed them, and suddenly let out a scream.

"Chu Xiang! Let me go!" Ye Chen could only kneel to the ground in order to relieve the pain in his hands, his facial features were distorted.

Chu Xiang snorted him coldly, "It seems that if you remember to eat or not, then I will fight until you dare not move."

Xiao Hansong opened his hand on the car door and sat back in the seat. His worry was unnecessary. Last time Chu Xiang used this trick to clean up Ye Chen.

Ye Chen covered his hands and said in a very angry voice, "Chu Xiang, can you listen to me and finish? I have broken up with Bai Xuewei, everything is provoked by her, I just wanted to tell you, I hope you forgive me, Let's start again. If you don't like you, do you think I can be beaten by you several times and still not settle accounts with you?"

Chu Xiang is not at all curious about him, nor interested in his feelings. He said coldly: "I don't have a hobby to recycle garbage. It is impossible to have anything to do with you. If you can understand people, it is better to go back as soon as possible. Keep an eye on Ye's. I said it was no joke to let Ye's bankrupt."

After Chu Xiang finished talking about him, he waved to Xiao Han and walked into the villa.

Ye Chen shouted unwillingly behind her: "Chu Xiang! I won't give up, I don't believe you are so unfeeling, I want to start pursuing you again!"

The servant in the yard asked Chu Xiang in surprise, "Miss, what's wrong with Ye Shao?"

Chu Xiang shrugged, "You've watched too many brain-dead dramas. He thought he was chasing ignorant Xiao Baihua. If he reappears in the future, let the security guard drive him away."

"Yes, miss."

Ye Chen turned around to find Xiao Han after shouting, and found that Xiao Han had already driven away when Chu Xiang entered. He stared at the car that was going away for a long time. He didn't believe that Chu Xiang would deal with the Ye family. Even if they had emotional conflicts, the Chu family and Ye family had been friends for many years. How could they attack Ye family and make Ye family bankrupt? Besides, Ye's is also a behemoth in the business world. Did she go bankrupt if she let it go bankrupt?