4

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder RVTICF » Chapter 4: Fiance fell in love with the nanny's daughter (4)

Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder Chapter 4: Fiance fell in love with the nanny's daughter (4)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

It was already eight o’clock in the evening when Chu Xiang came out of the game room. During the period, Li’s sister-in-law gave her a lunch and told her about the little farce outside. Chu Dongqi and Fang Qing came to send tiramisu to watch her. Have fun and go out again. +++ Catino Novel Network www.ck101.la

Chu Xiang ate a few bites of tiramisu during the game's failure, and found it very delicious. Thinking that Chu Dongqi and Fang Qing had come back to accompany her deliberately not working overtime, they (gan) turned off the game console and ran. Go downstairs to find them.

"Dad, Mom, what do you have for dinner? Make me sweet and sour pork ribs."

Chu Xiang's cheerful voice made the couple who were reading the newspaper on the sofa raise their heads. Fang Qing smiled and said, "Okay, let Sao Li do it for you. Sao Li's craftsmanship is the best. You (shen) just need it. Eat more and get nourishment."

"Yeah." Chu Xiang sat in the middle of them and looked at their newspaper left and right. It was all about business, stocks, and so on, but didn't understand at all.

She couldn't help wondering, "Dad, Mom, is it difficult for you to manage the company?"

Chu Dongqi took off his anti-fatigue glasses and laughed happily, "Xiangxiang is interested in the company? It's not difficult. Your mother and I have managed the company well. You only need to learn, and it's not difficult. If you are Yes, come to the company as an assistant to Dad, and Dad will teach you."

Fang Qing said hurriedly: "I want to be an assistant to me. Our mothers have a common language. Xiangxiang, come to my mother and share an office with my mother. When I get tired, I will rest in the lounge and play games in it. If you want to learn, just follow your mother, what do you think?"

Chu Xiang looked at them and said amusedly: "You are not afraid to spoil me, those trousers are so spoiled."

Chu Dongqi waved his hand, "How can this be regarded as a spoiled? I have taught you all the principles that should be taught. You are sensible and not spoiled. People like the Ye family are called spoiled, and the couple do not know how to play each other. Teach your children, teach something!"

Fang Qing cast a look at him, then glared at him, "Which pot can't be opened or lifted."

Both of them looked at Chu Xiang's face (color), they were still a little worried about her. Chu Xiang joked, "Dad, didn't you say that Ye Chen is a young talent?"

"I'm blind, who knows that he is such a **** in his bones?" Chu Dongqi looked at her carelessly, relaxed, and said with a grimace, "I have already called Ye Zhenhong, this marriage contract must be terminated, then The stinky boy is not worthy of you, just let him marry the stinky fish and shrimp."

Chu Xiang smiled crookedly on Fang Qing's body, "Dad, you are really interesting, you still have stinky fish and shrimps, hahaha."

Fang Qing (touched Mo) (touched Mo) Chu Xiang's hair, and smiled softly: "The kind of people who don't know good or bad are stinky fish and shrimps. Your father is right. This marriage contract is due to parents who owe them consideration. Just thinking that Ye Chen and you grew up together and had a relationship for more than ten years. Even if the old couple is not very affectionate, Ye Chen still respects us and takes good care of you. He was a good child when he was a child, too. Quite clever, who would have thought that this would be the case when he grew up? No matter what, you shouldn’t get together with Bai Xuewei, and blame you on your bad personality. It’s your parents who hurt you. This marriage contract will definitely be terminated. Don't feel sorry for them anymore."