57

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder RVTICF » Chapter 57: [2 more] Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman who was ridiculed by the whole network (31)

Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder Chapter 57: [2 more] Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman who was ridiculed by the whole network (31)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Of course, Chu Xiang entered the haunted house differently from when she took Dong Bohao with her. She ran to the innermost room on the second floor and loosened the clown. "Sorry, you just offended it. Go ahead. I'll leave. +++Mobile phone reading visit m.ck101.la"

After Chu Xiang finished speaking, he ran out of the room and closed the door. The clown didn't know what to do when he crawled out from under the table. He could go out. Being out of sight with others didn't increase the horror effect, but... Chu Xiang is not afraid of him. What can he do to go out?

The clown packed up Yixia's equipment and decided to go out. After all, he still had a few "little tricks". He walked to the door and opened the door silently. After opening it, he did not open it. He opened it a few times and found that the door handle was tied from the outside. He couldn't open it at all!

Chu Xiang went out too fast, and a flying camera fell into the room, which happened to capture a series of actions of the clown clearly, but it made the audience laugh. Obviously the blood room is still scary, and the clown's face is even more scary in the darker room, but how can it look so funny? !

Chu Xiang returned to the corridor to face the six doors on both sides. She opened a door and glanced inside, and closed it when she saw that there was no exit, and quickly tied the doorknob. As for the shadows on the windows inside, well, whatever it is.

Chu Xiang opened four doors in a row, and when she reached the fifth door, she saw a door directly opposite the inside, and she ran directly in. The fireplace next to him suddenly burst into flames, and the room smelled of gasoline, as if the whole room was about to burn.

Chu Xiang couldn't open the door and needed to find a key. As soon as she turned around, she noticed that the door that came in was slowly closed by herself and locked. The lights in the room became blatantly out, and the cabinet on the wall made a sound of "boom, boom, boom".

Chu Xiang looked at it carefully. There was no gasoline in the room. The smell of gasoline was just to increase tension. She started looking for the keys from the left hand side, opened a drawer, and suddenly a tricky doll popped up, playing a waltz.

A good piece of music was terribly weird in this environment. Chu Xiang pushed the tricky doll back again, closed the drawer, and continued searching. Then I heard the creak of the cabinet door behind me, slowly opening. Thinking of the director's instructions, she ran to shut the door, moved a sofa to block the door.

"Boom, boom, boom" came from the door of the cabinet again. Chu Xiang continued to search nonchalantly. Five minutes later, the wall beside the fireplace was on fire, and the room was sultry. It happened that Chu Xiang also found the key.

She opened the door, looked back at the burning flames on the wall, walked over to take a closer look, and exclaimed: "This special effect is really amazing!"

She went up and down to admire the real flames, moved the sofa blocking the cabinet door, turned and ran out the door. Of course, she tied the door handle again, this time she came in with a lot of rope.