42

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder RVTICF » Chapter 42: [2 more] Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman who was ridiculed by the whole network (16)

Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder Chapter 42: [2 more] Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman who was ridiculed by the whole network (16)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Zhou Ye must be more effective than Uncle Dong, saying that Chu Xiang would be on the show within two days. +++Mobile phone reading visit m.ck101.la

"Extraordinary Questions and Answers" is a gold medal interview program. Each issue will invite a star with "material" as a guest. The guests are not informed in advance what questions they will ask. When the host raises sharp questions, it depends on the guests themselves.

Therefore, guests who do not have much confidence in themselves never appear on this show, which ensures that the guests on the show at least dare to speak. Because of this, the program is beautiful, attracting a lot of viewers, and the broadcast volume is very high.

While Chu Xiang was putting on makeup in the backstage, the host Zhang Nan walked over and looked at her in the mirror with her shoulders on her shoulders. He smiled and said, "The first time Xiao Chu is here, are you nervous?"

Chu Xiang smiled and said, "Sister Nan is the Dinghai Shenzhen of this show. I don't feel nervous when I see Sister Nan."

"I won't be merciful when you say that." Zhang Nan blinked at her. "There have been a lot of rumors about you recently. We must ask every time we come to a show, right? Or this show will come for nothing. Be on stage in ten minutes, Xiao Chu, please be prepared, don't panic, you will be fine if you stay stable."

Chu Xiang didn't panic at all, and looked at her with a smile: "Thank you Nan, I will take care of Nan later."

Zhang Nan smiled, and got ready to go on stage first. She said to her assistant: "Today's show is so good, Chu Xiang is a dare to say at first glance."

The assistant smiled and said, "Sister Nan, you can relax, so you don't have to rack your brains to ask questions in circles."

They are accustomed to these things. The first time Xiao Tao came here, she became nervous. She was beside Chu Xiang to help with the final check. She couldn't help but whispered, "Sister Xiang, you don’t have to answer any questions you don’t want to answer. , You must not make yourself embarrassed."

Chu Xiang laughed and said: "Why have you seen me embarrassed? I must say what I am willing to say, I don't want to say, no one wants to pry out of my mouth. Okay, let's go, I should be on stage Up."

Xiaotao sent Chu Xiang to the stage and stood in the corner looking at her nervously. Not everyone can please everyone on this show. Some guests can't grasp the size, and if they say too much or say less, they are unpleasant and easy to get black.

Although there are relatively few such cases, and the people who came here know it in their hearts, Chu Xiang has been too much in his body recently, and Xiaotao inevitably worried about her, fearing that Zhang Nan's questions would be too sharp.

At the beginning of the interview, Zhang Nan introduced Chu Xiang like a camera, and then chatted with Chu Xiang with a smile. A few minutes later, she brought up Chu Xiang’s comeback and started to cut into the subject, "Xiangxiang, the two live broadcasts you participated in after your comeback were very physically demanding tasks, allowing the audience to see your heroic side, and the past you gave others. The image contrast is so great, can you tell me the reason?"