Excuse My Fish

This is a Spiderman/Percy Jackson oneshot. They are studying at Ned's house, and there are absolutely no things that should trigger anyone :)

Peter was trying to study. Emphasis on trying, of course. Ned being Ned had invited the mysterious new kid to a study session, which was a bad idea.

Percy kept laughing, suddenly outbursting at random moments. There wasn't even anything funny, unless it was how easy this work was.

If MJ, who had been done with her homework early, had been watching literally anything else it would make sense, but she was watching some sort of ocean show.

A large pufferfish suddenly quadrupled in size, and Percy fell over laughing. Who was this kid?

Percy POV:

I knew it was rude to laugh. I knew that Annabeth would gut me if she knew I was procrastinating my homework. But seriously, the fish were distracting.

How my powers worked on a TV recording, I will never fully understand. But, the clownfish were making their usual dopey jokes, a particularly grumpy stonefish swore to kill the loved ones of the photographers (which made me flinch), and an angelfish was wondering if the humans tasted like cheese.

I fully lost it when the pufferfish began cussing like there's no tomorrow. Everyone was giving me strange looks, but I just couldn't.

I heard sharp gasps, then realized that I had controlled the taps without thinking, and there was a bunch of water shaking around me. Groaning, I flicked my hands and the water raced back, going where it actually belonged.

Great. Now to deal with the mortals. MJ, whose ferocity could *almost* rival Annabeth's, stepped up and asked a single question.

MJ POV:

"Were you laughing at something the fish were doing?" I asked.

I know, it seems like a weird question, but I honestly wanted to know, because if it did that would make sense.

"What? No! Why would I be able to understand sea animals? That's impossible!" Percy stammered. God, it was always the same with these kinds of people. Peter, Percy, they were both super bad liars once confronted, but I have the feeling that Percy can be trusted.

"Cool, you can talk to sea animals and control water, probably anything with water in it too. Anything I'm missing?"

Percy's eyes flickered, clearly looking for a way out.

"You can trust us, you know. Idiot #1 is Spiderman, and Idiot #2 is Spidey's guy in the chair. I haven't spilled any secrets yet, so why would I spill yours, Idiot #3?"

Percy let out a sigh, then said "Yes, the fish were distracting me. Clownfish have horrid jokes, the stonefish was threatening murder, the angelfish wanted to know if the cameraman tasted like cheese, and that one pufferfish cusses worse than a drunken sailor."

Okay, cool. I shrugged, sat down, and flipped the channel to a movie, Spirit. Don't mess with me, Disney has kinda rubbed off. However, I was only a few minutes in when Percy began to cry/laugh.

"Peanut butter octopus banana snake coathanger god? What the Hades does that even mean?" Percy gasped, snorting loudly.

Ned immediately said "I'm confused.", but I put my brain to work.

Greek gods. An understanding of horses and sea creatures. The water thing. How Percy was so flinchy sometimes.

Percy was a demigod, likely a son of Poseidon. It was his secret to tell, so I butted out and flipped the channel to a reality show that I knew wouldn't have any Percy triggers, namely Greek stuff, Sea animal/food stuff, or horses.

I like knowing everything.

A/N: So, how was this weird oneshot? Should I upload more? I have so many oneshots of KotLC, should I make a book for those too?

Sorry for asking so many questions UwU

Bye, Galactlings! Stay weird, mkay?