42.

Draco's pov

It's been exactly five hours since Keirana went to the headmasters office.

Five. Fucking. Hours.

She hasn't attended any meals or classes.

And I'm concerned for her.

And by god Keitheria looks about ready to slit someone's throat.

"where the fuck is she !" She screams while pacing in the common room.

Some younger and older years glance in our direction but I pay them no mind.

"I mean, the task is in one hour. One." Keitheria hisses and slams herself next to me on the couch.

"maybe she was needed for the task." Kalvin shrugs.

I laugh loudly.

"please, we all know she wouldn't help them with anything, ever." I spit out in between laughs.

"maybe she didn't have a fucking choice, Malfoy!" Michael spits and stands up.

I know they are close, but they aren't that close.

"Michael!" Keitheria sighs and scurries after him as he storms out.

"what's up his ass?" Vera asks, walking into the common room.

"Keir is still a no show." Kalvin shrugs.

Vera giggles.

"maybe she's doing the dirty with Viktor, I mean, I can't be the only one that sees the way he stares at her!" She laughs and plops down on the loveseat beside Blaise.

"she could always be doing a blood ritual in the forest." Blaise shrugs, wrapping an arm around Vera.

"yeah, yeah, she's fine." I sigh and run a hand through my hair.

~'|•|'~

"Draco, why are you so pressed mate?" Blaise asked, huffing and wrapping his arms around himself in the cold.

"she still is missing, what the fuck do you mean why am I pressed!" I grunt and stomp onto one of the big floating buoyes.

And thats when it clicked.

"holy shit she's at the bottom of the lake."