2.

Before i get into it the first edit in this link is the video that was the inspo for this book:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG6kkYrMzpg

anyways-

The train ride.

NO NO NO PLEASE NO LET ME GO!

i wake up panting and sweating, another nightmare, great.

wait, im leaving for hogwarts today!

i get a whole year away from all this shit.

i drag myself out of bed and get dresses in a green crew neck and mom jeans with silver hoop earrings and a simple makeup look.

"Keirana are you ready to go!?" Vera yells from the hall.

"YEA IM COMING!" i grab my trunk and Lionel's kennel (her cat) and head out to the hallway.

"are we using the floo network?" i ask and Vera nods.

we are going with just the four of us because well- you cant bring death eaters anywhere.

"ok whats my last name again?" i ask and Michael looks at me like im stupid.

"its Riddle dumbass!" he says and i slap him.

"MY FAKE ONE YOU ARSE!" i yell and he blushes.

"right." he says and i scoff.

"your's is Doran mine is Mcreynold, and Vera and Kalvin's is Heniford." he says and i nod.

i step into the fireplace and sprinkle the powder down "PLATFORM 9 AND 3/4" i yell and walk out onto the platform.

Vera follows then Kalvin than Michael.

we walk onto the platform and look around.

i spot the four boys we were told to find and head over.

"helo." i say and a platinum blonde boy turns around and looks us up and down.

"and you are?" he says and is scoff, dumbarse.

"im Keirana, and this is Vera, Kalvin, and Michael." i say and his eyes widen.

"oh, well in that case follow us." he says and i roll my eyes.

he steps onto the train with the other boys and us following him.

he steps into a compartment and turns around.

"alright we will have to split up so..You, he points at me, you, he points at Michael, and Crabbe you are with me, the rest go with Blaise," he points at another boy.

we all nod and i step into the crowded compartment.

"ugh, its filthy in here!" i remarke and Draco nods.

"get used to it." he says and i make a self reminder to always clean myself and items because everything is nasty.

i look out the window and the train begins to move.

i sigh, i would finally see my Father, and i couldn't decide whether that was good or bad.

i look to my side and see Michael, i rest my head on his should and her wraps his arm around me pulling me closer to him.

draco looks between the two of us.

"arranged marriage?" he asks and i scoff whilst Michael snorts.

"no, as if my father would arrange me a marriage!" i say and Michael nods.

"we are just best friends, that's all." i nod and draco does too.

"interesting" he says and i sit up straight.

"what's interesting!?" i say getting annoyed, this little shit.

"nothing" he says and i lean my head back on Michaels shoulder.

this was going to be a long arse year.

//