22.

"Keke I swear to god give me my bracelet!" I yelled at Keitheria as I chase her down the dark hallways of Malfoy Manor.

"MAGIC WORD!" She yells back and laughs.

Always fake magic with her.

"Hog" I yell and she stops.

"you saw my magic word list you bloody cheater!" She yells storming towards me.

"GIRLS IVE HAD QUITE ENOUGH!" Lucius yells leaving his study.

"whatever" I say and snatch my bracelet out of Keke's hands.

"your no fun" she mutters as we make our way through to large corridors.

"its not a matter of fun keke, it never is, we have to be serious, and that bracelet means alot to me." I reply while I put Draco's charm bracelet on.

"right, well you stick to being serious, ill stick to being fun." She says and breaks off heading back to her room.

I huff and head into my room.

If you were to enter my bedroom at the manor you'd think it had been abandoned for years.

Everything is black and Emerald green.

There isn't A single personal item other than makeup and perfume in the bathroom.

But I lived here.

I head over to my dresser and magically pack everything into my suitcase.

I sigh and look around my bland but perfect room and I can't help but wonder what it would be like if- if I was normal.

Someone knocks lightly pulling me out of my trance and I brush my skirt down and open the door.

I smile softly and the blonde boy standing in my doorway.

"Draco, come in." I say softly and he obliges.

I will always have a soft spot in my heart reserved for my friends and they know that, so to make sure I don't loose them, I treat them with utter respect and gentleness.

" year three then. " he says and huffs as he plops down on the couch in the middle of my room.

"I do suppose your right." I say and sit next to him tucking my legs under my arms as I lean my body against his.

"No tasks this year either." He says and I realize where this conversation is headed.

I groan and stand up turning to face him.

"Draco" I begin but am interrupted by his voice growing colder by the second.

"no, you listen to me Keirana, we know you are meant for greater things, trust me we do, but that's no excuse to just throw away your childhood and become emotionless!" He starts to raise his voice standing up now making motions with his arms.

"as your best friend im worried about you! So this year your forgetting about everything and living a normal life! Your going to have crushes! Your going to attend parties, your going to smile and laugh, alot! And your just going to live!" He yells and grabs my wrists.

"okay." I say and he searches my eyes looking for something he won't find.

Emotions.

I have emotions only when it comes to my friends, but thats it.

I have to agree its a great idea, so for once, I smile, a real smile.

"good." He says and drops my hands before leaving.

I smile thinking about the year that awaits me.

So I sit down and pet Lionel softly.

And I think.
//

YES THIS IS THE YEAR SHE GETS REAL, NOT FAKE! EMOTIONS! YAYYYY! IM SUPER EXCITED CAUSE SHR GETS A BOYFRIEND! AS I SAID THIS IS A SLOW BURN SO THE BOYFRIEND WON'T BE DRACO YET BUT WE ARE GETTING THERE!